what do you think?

Looks like there's something there but the photo isn't clear. Can you post a clearer photo?

That was the best photo I could get and I left it at home. Thanks! It does look clearer in real life than in the photo but very faint.

Yes, there's something faint there. Have you done any more?

image3.jpg
image2.jpg

here's this morning's FRER. The top one is right at the 3 min mark, and the second one was a couple min later (before the 10 min mark). I think I'm 13 dpo so it may still be early but I think I see something. Had some light brownish spotting (sorry for tmi!) last night but it seems to have stopped.

I can see all of those, clear as day!! Good luck! :flower:

I see lines! :) Good luck with testing.

thanks! guess I'll just keep testing tomorrow and hope AF holds off. I'm not exactly sure when it should be because my last cycle was only two weeks long..but before that after stopping BC, had one 24 and one 25 day cycle. Today is CD 24 for me.

Well, still having the brown spotting on and off, but nothing that looks like AF. I did a digital test that was negative today and a cheap strip test that had something faint a la the other ones I posted. Maybe it's early or maybe I just magically create false positives! We will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->