What do you think?

Magnolia0209

Reaction score
I think I see a faint something. 11dpo.

20 minutes later and threre is an obvious line, FYI.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2409.jpg
    IMG_2409.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 77
I think I see something faint. Good luck :flower:

I can't see anything. Why have you put a ring on the test?

I'm not sure what to think anymore. I swore I saw something within time frame but it just doesn't photograph well. And then, 20-25 minutes later ( and still Now 3 hours later) a pink line. I'll show you guys the pic from 20-25 minutes later and from a few minutes ago. If that's an evap, ugh. I even put water on it when totally dry to see if it disappeared and it's still there and looks pink/purple.

Attachments

• IMG_2410.jpg
    IMG_2410.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2415.jpg
    IMG_2415.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 45
I definitely see it and I think it's possible that's the start of a bfp. I had a FRER I took at 10 dpo and it was absolutely stark white, nothing. I suspect I might have possible gotten a line like that if I had tested at 11 or 12 dpo. I didn't test again until 16 dpo once my period was late and it was very obviously positive. I think it could still just be early. But that looks fairly convincing, though I don't know these tests at all.

It could be just really early! My first tests were very faint like that. I had a hard time getting the camera to pick it up and it dried to a darker line just like that. Just try and wait and test again in 2 days (I know I know) or you could just test later today and see if it gets any darker!

Looks like the start of a bfp to me too!! I think the first pic the upload has ruined for u x

It looks like the start of a bfp. At 12dpiui, I got a faint line like yours. 2 days later it was obvious. Maybe try a frer. Good luck!

THAnks all! I certainly hope it's the real deal, but because the lines weren't obvious until after the 10mm, I'm skeptical 😬 Although, it's true, in all my months of testing I've never had an evap look that convincing. I will test in the morning and let y'all know! It's been a long, hard journey TTC #2, and I would be beyond thrilled if this was a BFP:)

Well that was disappointing. Took FRER this morning and nothing much. Guess that was an evap? Surely it would show on FRER now? I'm 11/12dpo. Here is the pic. What a sad way to start the morning.

Attachments

• IMG_2427.jpg
    IMG_2427.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 23
I've heard the curved tests are rubbish and less sensitive. I hope that's the case for you. Fxd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->