What do you think?

Oh really? Hmm. I just figured they would be better than the 88 cent one I used yesterday, but maybe you are right. I guess I can get a different brand, 88 cents is a pretty good price 😝

Well that was disappointing. Took FRER this morning and nothing much. Guess that was an evap? Surely it would show on FRER now? I'm 11/12dpo. Here is the pic. What a sad way to start the morning.

Are you 100% sure on your dates? I didn't get a line on the FRER for a few days after i got my faint line on the walmart test. The FRER are really junky tests now that they are curved.

Well pretty sure since I had a trigger shot. It's either 11 or 12 dpo, as I am almost 90% sure I ovulated two follicles ( I am on fertility drugs) ..... but good to know about the new FRER. I got another Walmart to try that again and see. FRER were the gold standard when I was testing with my son 3 years ago, I guess things have changed. I just recently read that the cheaper the test, usually the higher sensitivity. Fingers crossed! I'll be testing again in a bit.

Hello! I do see lines on the Walmart cheapies, but just wanted to give you a word of caution. I got evap lines on all 8 tests I took from that brand a few cycles ago , all other brands gave me BFN and AF showed up just as expected :( It may be different in your case, but just wanted to share my experience as those suckers did drive me crazy for a few days! Best of luck!!!:hugs:

I wish you the best of luck with your next test :hugs: :dust:

It was a BFN. What a mean mean evap that was! I guess I'm out :( BETA on Monday.

Ah I'm so sorry :( fingers crossed to hear better news next time xxx

12dpiui, it would be bfp already right? Or is there any hope? I'm so spent. Had a convo with my RE yesterday so we have a plan moving forward but after 9 months of fertility treatment I'm starting to lose faith in this. Only been with current doc for 4 cycles, and he's the best of the best.... but beings I conceived my son naturally on first try, I'm just... sad.

12dpiui, it would be bfp already right? Or is there any hope? I'm so spent. Had a convo with my RE yesterday so we have a plan moving forward but after 9 months of fertility treatment I'm starting to lose faith in this. Only been with current doc for 4 cycles, and he's the best of the best.... but beings I conceived my son naturally on first try, I'm just... sad.

:hugs: I know it's hard but don't lose faith. I really hope it's just a little too early yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->