what do you think???

ttcstill

cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
I am pretty sure I just got my surge..... I :BD: this morning should I wait until tomorrow to do again or do tonight tomorrow the next day and then break????

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
looks pos to me hun, not sure when you should bd tho hu, sorry xx

Looks POSITIVE 2me......I should be ovulating saturday so from last night we started bding so its going 2b every other night for us until monday or tuesday as they do say 2bd every other day 2build up the sperm,
But it is up 2u.....Good luck hun x ;)

Ive just been going with every other day...I just got a for sure positive yesterday..so I might try again tonight just for fun..Im not an expert on when and when not to bd though!

Looks pos to me honey..if you already dtd today waiting until tomorrow is just fine..dtd everyday is good around O time..as long as dhs little men are healthy you dont need to let it build up!

Im starting to think the best advice is....if its fun, and you enjoy it...then just do it. If you dont end up pg...atleast you hopefully had a great night (or morning) with the man you love! :flower:

Grats hun!! If it was me I'd do it a couple of times before 48 hours, and you should get that eggy! :dust:

def positive !!! :)

bed as much as you want hun......cudnt hurt!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->