What do you think?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by princess2406, Nov 14, 2011.

1. princess2406

princess2406 Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys💙

The past couple of weeks my left leg has been really 'restless'. Especially at night. I can't seem to get comfy and when I try and lay down every now and then my leg kind of goes into a spasm/twitches. It was doing it last night for about 2 hours, soo annoying!

Has anyone else experienced the same and know what it could be?

2. Belle25

Belle25 Guest

Maybe its the weight of your womb pressing on a nerve when your in bed?

Sounds annoying, hope it goes soon. :flower:
    xx

3. elfy_p

elfy_p Mum of 3

I get restless legs too it's so annoying! The only thing that helps it for me is to stand up and walk around for a minute. I dont think there's really much you can do about it, O'm just hoping it goes away when baby is born!

4. Gems89

Gems89 Well-Known Member

Baby laying on a nerve?

My friend used to have her LO kicking a nerve as she was walking and used to make her leg give way and she'd wind up on the floor with no warning!

5. babyroppa

babyroppa Well-Known Member

I get this all the time, went to the theatre the other night and couldnt sit still! I mainly get it when im in bed....only thing that helps is having a walk around and doing circular motions with my hips for a few mins....not nice at 3am!!