What does it means???

babysiew

Mommy of 1, TTC for #2
Reaction score
Dear girls,

I tested OPK on Thursday morning after I woke up and I saw 2 lines, the test line is almost the same shade as the control line. Then I tested again in the evening, the test line has faded. I tested again on Friday morning after I woke up and the test line is almost invisible.

What does it mean? I ovulated on Thursday? or meaning my ovulation shld be within 12-36 hrs, meaning Thursday night and Friday?

I BD on Thursday and Friday nights.

Did I miss the boat?

Thanks for the advise in advance.

I am using the OPK. But just wanted to clarify a few things.
This will be the second month I am trying

1. When is the best time to Pee on the stick?
2. Should we have sex before I see the smiley face? Or should I wait?
3. Any advice is welcomed. I hate to be so systematic about all of this, but I need to be pregnant sooner and want to do everything right.

Thanks!

3. Any advice is welcomed. I hate to be so systematic about all of this, but I need to be pregnant sooner and want to do everything right.

Thanks!

Hi Teech :hi:
1. The best time to POAS is in the afternoon. When it is getting close to O time, then I would poas twice a day so you don't miss the LH surge.
2. You might consider the SMEP (sperm meet egg plan) which is BDing every other day starting at day 8, then once you get your smiley face, BD every day for three days, wait a day and BD again. Otherwise, I would just BD starting when you get the smiley face.
3. Hope this helps. I understand about being systematic. Just don't be soooo systematic that it takes the romance out of the relationship. Try to have fun with it. :winkwink:

Thanks!

Hi Teech :hi:
1. The best time to POAS is in the afternoon. When it is getting close to O time, then I would poas twice a day so you don't miss the LH surge.
2. You might consider the SMEP (sperm meet egg plan) which is BDing every other day starting at day 8, then once you get your smiley face, BD every day for three days, wait a day and BD again. Otherwise, I would just BD starting when you get the smiley face.
3. Hope this helps. I understand about being systematic. Just don't be soooo systematic that it takes the romance out of the relationship. Try to have fun with it. :winkwink:

Thats a very detailed explanation. Thank you TwotoGo

girls, today is my 13dpo, i tested using opk as i cant find hpt... it was positive... the test line is as dark as control line and the lines showed pretty fast after I dipped it into my urine (sorry TMI). What does it mean? Can a person ovulate twice?

girls, today is my 13dpo, i tested using opk as i cant find hpt... it was positive... the test line is as dark as control line and the lines showed pretty fast after I dipped it into my urine (sorry TMI). What does it mean? Can a person ovulate twice?

It is possible that you are pregnant. Although I would rely completely on them, opk's can be used as a pg test, because they LH and hCG are very similar, and the opk's will pick up the hCG. I wouldn't say positively that you are pregnant, but there is a good chance. I would get a hpt (red dye) and confirm.

Fxd for you! :thumbup:

Thanks so much!
Trying not to stress too much, especially when my partner "isn't in the mood" right when I need him to be. Ugh! I feel like I am running out of time!

Baby Have you been able to test with a red dye hpt yet?

Teech - You're welcome. I understand. I told DH that today would be a good day, and he asked if we could wait until tomorrow. :roll:

Yes I have tested. :D Thx twotogo for asking. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->