what does OH stand for?

lmp1505768

Reaction score
I've been trying to figure it out,but its to the point where I figured its easier to just ask lol

OH - Other Half (partner, boyfrend,girl frend, hubby,wife)

Same, at first I didn't realised because on other forums we use SO [significant other] and I often confuse OH with the word 'oh' or SO with the word 'so' when people don't capitalise. Gets confusing; so many terms and abbreviations.

I used to be a full-time seller on Ebay so would chat on the Clothing, Shoes & Accessories section or the message board all the time. There, we used "DH" so I assumed that the "H" in OH was "Husband" but couldn't for the life of me figure out what the heck the "O" stood for. I even asked my hubby and he finally came to the conclusion that "OH" stood for "Old Husband" :rofl:

And here I was thinking It stood for "Old Husband" Which sounded kinda mean...funny...but mean lol

If there's any other abbreviations you're not sure about there is a jargon busting list in the forum help and testing area here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Oh thank God I thought I was the only one! I thought OH stood for Only Husband??? LOL

I know it means Other Half but I always read it as "The Other Husband" like there is a husband on the side lol. It takes me a second to remember "other half."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->