What does this mean? Pic

KookieRaider

Reaction score
These opks came up fast, but this mornings control line is lighter than all my other test. Did my test line suck all the color or is it invalid? How long is it "normal" to get a + opk? I can read the instructions many times but I would like to know womens experiences with opks.
20131015_143043.jpg

Hey, looks like the last one is the peak of your surge. Its normal to catch the surge on the way up and on the way down. Last time I ttc I would get positives for about 5 days with the 3rd or 4th day being like your last test where it would suck all the colour. No luck this time though ! Been doing opks for a month and theyve nearly all been positive !!

Some women get a 12 hour surge, some women get a 24 or 48 hour surge. My opks are positive for 2 days, but it's totally normal to have them only be positive for 12 hours. This is the reason they tell you to take them twice a day. If you were to only do them once a day you could very easily miss the positive. And yes, the darker the test line, the more positive the test is! You only need the test line to be darker than the control once in order to have it considered positive.

Get to BDing! ;)

Thanks for the info!! We BD yesterday soon after my first +opk and we did it around 6am this morning. I have had cramps since sex this morning so maybe I'm ovulating today. I have this weird stretching feeling around my left ovary. Normally I can only feel ovulation when it's my right ovary so I'm stumped by having these pains this month since it's my left ovaries turn to ovulate. I'm trying to not get too excited lol

Mine are never darker than the control line, yet I do ovulate because I get a temp rise every cycle.
I always just go by the darkest one..

GL :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->