what does......

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
a dating scan mean, i have noticed that on some of ur sigantures u have the dates for ur appointments for ur dating scans jst wandering wot they mean? sorry im a bit thick haha! :rofl:

The dating scan if i'm right means you basically find out how far along you are gone and the dates of when the baby is due...I think but don't hold it against me! LOL

x

Yep, pretty much does what it says on the tin, its just a quick basic scan to check your dates and to see how far along you are and that there is a baby in there and there are no immediate problems, it only takes about ten minutes. Its not until the 20 week scan that they check loads of stuff

Lol what it says on the tin..what a classic saying hehe!
i'm glad i didn't embarress myself! :p xx

oh ryt so when i go for my scan tmoz they wont tell me when im due then??

Yeah, tomorrow is your dating scan. Theyll tell you how far you actually are and when your baby is due x

Yeah they'll give you an EDD and that will be the one they use throughout your entire pregnancy. They just need to make sure they get your EDD as accurate as possible.

For instance when i saw my mw she used her "universal" calculation thingy and gave me an EDD of 14th of Dec, but at my scan they gave me an EDD of Dec 18th. Some people can be weeks out so its just rule that kinda stuff out if that makes any sense

wooo thanks every1 im even more excited about tmoz now haha! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->