What Else Do We Have In Common, Besides Age! LOL

After reading all your posts and looking at all your fotos I want a dog ,but dh is allergic :cry:Macwooly I love your pic of u and dh and now I know who I am talking to,I will have to work out how to put one up of me and dh ,:hugs::hugs:

My dogs can be seen on the 2nd page of this thread along with pic of me & DH: https://www.babyandbump.com/not-trying-not-preventing/569896-anyone-want-buddy-40-year-ntnp-2.html

Oh, u and u're family are lovely...So much fun to see pics!

Wooly
Do u walk all the dogs at the same time? Would love to see a pic of that! They're gorgeous...

What a great thread

I am 41 OH is 50 we have been together 13 years and have a DS who is 9.
I am a Primary school teacher, love reading trashy romance novels :)blush: guilty secret) I am also a telly addict -love Vampire Diaries, Sanctuary and house.

I have a cat ... Do I have to leave the thread if I don't have a dog? ;)

OH wants a dog, and I used to have one. But we've decided to wait until Andrew is a little older ... and number two (if we're lucky to conceive) is a little older ...

OH wants a dog, and I used to have one. But we've decided to wait until Andrew is a little older ... and number two (if we're lucky to conceive) is a little older ...

Lol. Since you're considering a dog, I'm ok if you stay! :happydance:

loving the doggy chat ! I used to have a scottie dog called hector - still miss him.... would love another pooch but it's not the right time.... can I stay too lol :blush:

Definitely not :) I have 3 cats too as well as my 4 hooligans :)

Indigo I do walk all 4 together. Because I live in a residential area, I drive them to their morning walk. I'm spoilt as a number of wonderful areas (woods & hills) within a short drive and they can run around off lead like loons and get rid of their energy. The evening walk is 30 minutes on lead and behaving themselves. I have photos and videos of the dogs and cats on my Facebook :)

loving the doggy chat ! I used to have a scottie dog called hector - still miss him.... would love another pooch but it's not the right time.... can I stay too lol :blush:

Oh I suppose,Lol. :hugs:

More about me...

I am a huge Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan. And I forced my children to become fans too. We have the entire collection on DVD and watch it very often. I also watch re runs on tv whenever they are on.

Oh, I loved 6 feet under too! I didnt watch much of it, but what I saw I loved. Might check ebay for the collection now!

I have never watch Buffy or 6 Feet Under :blush: Although now I know Anthony Head is in Buffy I could be hunting for re-runs :)

Mellybelle--Do you have anything like Netflix in Australia? (You pay a nominal fee and you have a cue of DVDs that are sent to you one by one in the mail. You return it and they send you another one.) You may try that if you can't find 6 feet on ebay. Fabulous show! I didn't miss one...DH, DS, & DD knew that you "don't bug Mom when 6 feet is on!" Enjoy!

We have a couple of companies similar to Netflix.....But I already know that I would forget to return the movies. I'm hopeless:blush: I'm better off buying them...

That's so me too! I would forget to return them and end up owning a bunch of really expensive DVDs! (My son, however, has the same thing, but with video games. He is, suprisingly, very good about returning the games! Soooo not like his mom!!!)
Good luck finding 6 Feet! (If you like 6 Feet, you may like Dexter...have you seen it? Rather dark, but a great show!)

I loved six feet under too, but not Dexter, too dark. Did you know True Blood is from the same writers as Six feet under? I though it was pretty good too.

Great thread! I'm 38 (39 in just over 2 weeks), DH is 45 and we've been married one year and one month as of tomorrow! I have a DSS 22 who lives with us with his fiance who is 26 (they got engaged just a month ago!) and a DSD 17 who lives with her mother in the midwest. We live in San Diego where it is not sunny today! Grrr.... Our family also includes our wonderful whippet and 2 cats, and there are 3 other cats in the household that belong to DSS and fiance. Luckily they have their own rooms off the back of the house or I'd be forever vacuuming! I'm originally from England (Surrey) but moved here when I was 6. Still have a very large family back home and I really get a kick out of all the gals in the UK on here! I'm currently recently unemployed by choice as the 150 mile commute to LA was a killer and DH and I decided it was a bad stresser to have while TTC so I quit in Jan and have been officially TTC since. We've been NTNP since the month before the wedding (although I will admit to some strategic timing he was unaware of :haha:). Am TTC for my first! I was pg once before about 5 years ago, totally unplanned in a prior relationship, but I lost it 4 days after I found out at 5+5. Not sure if that would be considered an mc or just a chemical but it sure hurt emotionally even though it was unplanned. I love to read (Chick lit, fantasy and SF), and garden and I'm super busy working on a big charity event I'm running in two months time! I love sitcoms, Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother being current favorites!

I am so sorry for your loss! :hugs: Btw, I have a lab puppy named Barney...bazinga! lol:happydance:

Thanks :hugs: You better not let that puppy out unless he's fixed or there's bound to be some angry neighbors with pg doggies! :haha: Bazinga!

Lol. My youngest puppy is fixed & Barney goes next month. Lol. However, I told the vet last visit that I thought the dog was gay, as he loves other boy doggies, and the vet said that 80% of male digs show homosexual tendencies. Lol. Go figure.

Jax41 - I always thought that greyhounds would be nasty, like race horses (they are VERY nasty!). But I met some greyhounds one day and they are soooo lovely. I want one too, but we've already decided that when our ole dog dies we are going to get a little dog.One that lives inside on the couch, or laps.

....and cuddle in your arms too!! Everyone thinks I'm mad wanting one of those 'skinny' looking dogs, but I think they're just beautiful.

We have a whippet, Sammy, and he is beautiful! I would never have picked a 'skinny' dog myself (I want a little dog, min pin or mini poodle) Sammy was DH's dog but he's become very attached to me too. He sleeps on the couch all day but is not a cuddler at all, only when he's cold does he want to sit next to you and snuggle under your robe in the morning! He's very well behaved and barks only at the mailman. FYI just had to get up and cover him with a blanket as he's curled up tight in a ball and giving me the I'm cold look LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->