What Else Do We Have In Common, Besides Age! LOL

Lol. My youngest puppy is fixed & Barney goes next month. Lol. However, I told the vet last visit that I thought the dog was gay, as he loves other boy doggies, and the vet said that 80% of male digs show homosexual tendencies. Lol. Go figure.

:rofl: DSS's fiance had a cat that she was convinced was gay! She's a vet tech and said it occurs in about the same percentage in cats as in the human population. He always tried to mate with her other boy cat but that one wanted nothing to do with him poor guy :shrug:

More about me...

I am a huge Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan. And I forced my children to become fans too. We have the entire collection on DVD and watch it very often. I also watch re runs on tv whenever they are on.

Love Buffy and Angel, but my major love is Firefly! That's how DH and I met at a Firefly event. I should probably thank Joss Whedon for introducing me to my DH! :haha:

Lol. My youngest puppy is fixed & Barney goes next month. Lol. However, I told the vet last visit that I thought the dog was gay, as he loves other boy doggies, and the vet said that 80% of male digs show homosexual tendencies. Lol. Go figure.

:rofl: DSS's fiance had a cat that she was convinced was gay! She's a vet tech and said it occurs in about the same percentage in cats as in the human population. He always tried to mate with her other boy cat but that one wanted nothing to do with him poor guy :shrug:

We refer to our puppies as " brother lovers" lol

love whippets and greyhounds and italian greyhounds...they seem so graceful and there is something 'ancient' about them...but next time around, i want a pair of non-shedders...

we have had 3 large or extra large lab-retriever dogs thru the years...by hubby always seems to get his way...i told him next time i am picking...i very much want a pair of non-shedders next time around....sick of the neverending pet hair...we have always adopted our pets from rescue shelters, never bought them from breeders...so, finding a pair of little non-shedding dogs may be tough...

love whippets and greyhounds and italian greyhounds...they seem so graceful and there is something 'ancient' about them...but next time around, i want a pair of non-shedders...

we have had 3 large or extra large lab-retriever dogs thru the years...by hubby always seems to get his way...i told him next time i am picking...i very much want a pair of non-shedders next time around....sick of the neverending pet hair...we have always adopted our pets from rescue shelters, never bought them from breeders...so, finding a pair of little non-shedding dogs may be tough...

Mine now are my first pure breed dogs and I felt guilty the first few months I had them. My last puppy was a spaniel mix & she never shed. Her hair would just fall out in a clump once a year, lol. However, she required a lot of grooming. But she was worth every dime.

I know what you mean! I would never have thought that a dog with such short hair would shed but he does, all over :dohh: Since we have two cats also it's a never ending battle to keep the dust bunnies at bay. Am glad we now have carpet in the living room as I find it easier to vacuum than chasing fur around the floor with a broom or mop!

I can make you all shudder at the thought of pet hair :D

3 cats who shed a lot and 3 large dogs who shed loads :nope: One of my dogs has got Bedlington Terrier in him which thankfully means he doesn't shed.

We have wood floors throughout the ground floor so it's a daily job running the hoover or brush round and moping

I can make you all shudder at the thought of pet hair :D

3 cats who shed a lot and 3 large dogs who shed loads :nope: One of my dogs has got Bedlington Terrier in him which thankfully means he doesn't shed.

We have wood floors throughout the ground floor so it's a daily job running the hoover or brush round and moping

ACK! I couldn't handle it! We had all tile or wood floors where I lived when I was single and the dust bunnies from one cat were enough to drive me bonkers!

I''m a doggy person too, I love my little fluffy non shedding dog, she's my furbaby!

(And doesn't cast any hair, I like my house to be clean and perfect at all times!).

TV shows I'm liking that Game Of Thrones and yes I was a Buffy/Angel fan back in the day, enjoy True Blood now especially Eric the big Viking phwoarrgh.

:headspin:Oh yeah, I even watched a few mega depressing Swedish movies just to see Alexander Skarsgard, he's damn hot speaking Swedish as well ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->