What else will I need?

opticalillus5

Mummy to two princesses.
Reaction score
Hi Ladies :hi:

I'm a little confused over the cloth nappies and all the different types etc. So, when I went to the babyshow at Birmingham NEC, I bought a 'birth to potty' set from Totsbots. It has in it:

10 x Easyfit V2 nappies (the all in one ones)
4 x Bamboo Stretch size 2
2 x Flexi wraps size 1
100 paper liners
2 laundry bags (mesh)
1 bucket & 1kg wash powder.

Now it says it's an 8 - 35 lbs starter kit. But I can't help thinking these will be a bit big for a newborn? Do I need to buy more for when baby is little? I'm looking on Ebay but it's all confusing me... I don't know which need wraps and which don't.

The hospital have asked that I take disposables in for hygiene reasons, but I'd like to start using cloth nappies as soon as I can really :)

Any help would be really appreciated :flower:

birth to potty nappies do tend to be a bit bigger on newborns than fitted/ sized nappies.

we have compiled a useful guide at the top of this section which will take you through the different types of nappies inc which need wraps. i've also got it linked in my siggy! :)

Maybe you could get some Stretchie size 1s too, cos they are smaller obviously :)

Yeah that's what I thought too, cos then I can always get more of the bigger sizes when the time comes. Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing something really obvious! :haha:

Don't you get an xs BG in the bounty pack now? Can you not aquire some from people you know who won't use them? Just thinking to save £££!

I personally used btp ones from birth and although they were huge they performed fine!

Oooo do you? I've only got the pregnancy pack so far - is the next bounty pack when the baby is here? I know there's an Emma's diary one waiting for me to pick up. That's a great idea :thumbup:

I might get some more btp ones rather than the small ones then... or I could get some small just incase, and some more btp ones. :) I'm addicted already :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->