what even is that

smallbean

Reaction score
So my left boob has been killing me for a week, today both of them hurt. This was with fmu, this was in the time frame. Do I bin it and class it as faulty?

Attachments

• 20140829_105126-2.jpg
    20140829_105126-2.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 70
Looks positive, I'd say try again tomorrow to make sure x

its look pos, but its smudgy I would test again

It's like obviously really faint but the middle darker that why it looks smudgey and thought it might be faulty

i see it, but yes do another test to back it up! gl!!!!!!

This morning the line was there but so faint I couldn't get a picture, so maybe dodgy tests or chemical :( never mind

So yesterday it was to faint to take a picture but today I have this? Are these tests faulty and playing with my mind?

Attachments

• 20140831_103235-1.jpg
    20140831_103235-1.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 55
I think you need something of a different brand.

I will go get something else tomorrow, feel like screaming ha ha

Really hoping its a bfp for you, I had this two cycles ago and it was a faulty batch, I don't buy ICS anymore as I've had that many real looking positives which were false! I always used to move onto a different test if I saw a line on ICS, good luck! Xxx

Hoping it's BFP for you, any updates?

I think af got me Tuesday I started but it's brown/Black and not very much there, my sore boobs have gone so I presume I'm out. Stupid tests :(

So sorry, I refuse to use ICS anymore now just because the same happened twice to mexxxx

The last time I had sore boobs i was pregnant which was a very long time ago, that's why I thought I must have been. Never mind, stupid bloody tests won't use them again, 2 faulty tests, ridiculous. Thanks anyway for the replies xx

Sorry luv, I had a batch of 30 where over 10 of them gave me fake lines, ridiculous, so I won't use them anymore as you can't help but raise your hopes when you see a line xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->