What extra curricular activities are your kids in?

Dylan is 11, Monday and Wednesday he has gaelic, Tuesday and Thursday he has hurling, he also has football training on Tuesday and Thursday evening and sunday morning, matches are played on saturday and sundays too, he's also been asked to play on the school rugby team, where he's going to find the time I don't know but insists hes going to do it.

Brogan is 2 and Faelan is 1 and they both go swimming, nothing else atm as they're both too young for insurance purposes.

My twins (4) are in a weekly music class that meets on Mondays at 1:30.
My 8 and 9 year olds are in Karate. They have classes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6-7:30. Tournaments are usually Saturday mornings.
My 11 year old plays piano and their teacher comes to our home on Mondays at 4.

My twins (4) are in a weekly music class that meets on Mondays at 1:30.
My 8 and 9 year olds are in Karate. They have classes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6-7:30. Tournaments are usually Saturday mornings.
My 11 year old plays piano and their teacher comes to our home on Mondays at 4.

My nephew like badminton.children's extracurricular activities is one of the best ways to give children the things they need to succeed in life.

Hannah Boo does, ballet, tap, modern and acro dancing on a sat morning - she then has a further hour of competition practice and another hour on a thursday night to practice her solo routines. She loves it and we're the proudest Mommy and Daddy in the world - though how she ended up a dancer I don't know me and Joe are both judo blackbelts lol x x x

Beanie does swimming and dancing.

Mojo is going to start swimming next month!

My son (6) does different sports throughout the year. He has done a variety of things, but did Tennis & Tae Kwon Do multiple times. He wants to do cub scouts as soon as he is old enough! (in the fall)

Ballet , Gymnastics , Swimming and Tennis Lessons. I dont drive.. so you can imagine what a rush around this is in between Schools , nurseries and play groups :lol:

Roxy will be starting dance class in the fall. She'll be doing t-ball this summer and next spring we're looking at getting her into swimming, she's been asking since she was two to ride horses so maybe horseback riding as well once she turns five.

he was into footy but its so hard to get him into the one at school as its kids picked at random and i dont drive so dont have resources to get him to local team,but theres karate classes local to me so gona get him involved in that when he turns 8 :)

My boys are 22, 12 and 10.

Over the years between them they've done Sea Cadets, Youth Clubs, Beavers, Cubs, Scouts, Football, Tennis, Swimming, Piano, Violin, Guitar, Cornet, Recorder club, School Choir, Theatre School, Street Dancing. I think that's about it.

We're going through a quiet phase at the moment, just Street Dancing and Football really. Although I'm sure thats not for long. I'm a believer in letting them try things, if they don't try they'll never find 'their thing'.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->