What face cream do you use/recommend?

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
I need some face cream, and have yet to find one I would buy again!
I have normal skin and am 27
What do you ladies all use or recommended?

Nivea cream is awesome and it's only like.. £5

I use Lidls own brand day cream and night cream.They are great and only a few pound each.

Body Shop Vitamin E cream. Also like just the plain Olay day cream although it's been ages since I've got that. Currently using a cheap avon one but not keen, it's quite greasy.

I'm always using different ones, favourites are Nuxe - Reve de Miel, Origins - A Perfect World and Clinique Superdefense/Dramatically Different. No7 do a fab range too :flow:

I always use Clarins multi active day cream and it is pricey but good.

I'm 29, with normal skin and I like boots no7 essential moisture. I use the day and night cream. I've been using it for several years now and I really like it. It's always on offer with 3 for 2 and £5 vouchers!

I use Clarins Hydraquench (the gel) and Midnight Secret by Guerlain at night. Another good one I like is Superdrug's Brightening Face Cream, hubby uses it and it is dirt cheap! It's a very good substitute.

Astral the whole family use it very nice about £8 for large tub :happydance:

I always use Clinique Dramatically Different moisturiser, love it, its a bit pricey but I'm worth it!! :D

I'm a fan of the Weleda Iris range. I use the lotion.

I use Organic Surge Super-Intensive Daily Moisturiser after cleansing my face with Liz Earle hot cloth cleanse & polish.

Nivea (I use the one with the primer in) or benefit (it's in boots, debenhams etc) xx

I use a johnsons one, it's about £3 for a fairly small pot but it lasts a long time, i like it because it's very light for my combi skin.

I use yves rocher, the moisturizer from their dehydrated skin line. Love it because it's so light!

No7 protect and perfect. Its amazing! Makes my skin look great! But im older than you. Olay range is also very good and a good price.

Olay daily moisturizer for sensitive skin. (Their normal one is scented and makes me break-out.) I love that it has sunscreen in it since I'm so fair!

I'm 21 with normal skin and I use Olay which works great for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->