What face moisturiser do YOU use??

nemo1

Reaction score
Just wondering as I currently buy the cheapest one out there but I'm getting old (30!!) and really need to start looking after my skin. I feel it's gone quite dull and has no shine or glow whatsoever!!

So just wanted to see what you ladies use. And those who don't mind, can you mention your age!!

I spent ages in Boots trying to pick one but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to use anti wrinkle stuff now or when I'm 40-50????

I use eucerin original. Only lotion that hydrates enough without feeling greasy. I'm 27 and haven't used any anti wrinkle creams yet.

I use Garnier Pure A and I'm 21 but my best friends 26 and she uses anything with Acolade in it as it helps with elasticity apparently and she's paranoid she's getting old lol x

I use Elemis Pro-Collagen marine cream. Find it brilliant I must say. I'm 33.

Avon Soutions Sensitive botanicals day and night cream. I love it because it's light and cheap haha :)

I always used Simple but my sister got me some Soap & Glory Daily Youth as part of my birthday present and I love it. I'm 33.

I use no7 beauty serum... Does that count as moisturiser? Been using since 29 and now 32 and still love it...

Lacura multi intensive serum from Aldi. It's a cult beauty secret, and is very similar to Boots protect and perfect serum - but is only £3.49! I am 32, and this serum is anti-ageing. It had made quite a difference, I must say.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/product_range/product_range_13663.htm

Tahnks ladies. Need to really go to Boots and have a look!!

Day - Clarins Hydraquench gel cream
Night - Guerlain's Midnight Secret

Both a treat but both the only thing that makes me look blotch and line free! Have been using the night cream for about 5 years now and I'm 28. I think it's waht made me look half decent as a new mum tbh.

Lol it seems everyone uses something different! I use Olay, i have a mosturiser and a night cream and i love them - the night cream smells so wonderful and its really silky.

I've tried loads of mosturisers, some of them AWFUL and these Olay ones are my favourites so far :) x

Lacura multi intensive serum from Aldi. It's a cult beauty secret, and is very similar to Boots protect and perfect serum - but is only £3.49! I am 32, and this serum is anti-ageing. It had made quite a difference, I must say.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/product_range/product_range_13663.htm

Oooh, thanks! I love Aldi, went there today and have been raving about it all day! I'll get some of that next time! I currently use Johnsons soothing naturals intensive moisture cream, which for 95p I have to say is bloody brilliant! It smells lovely too! My bloody DH uses a ten quid one, cheek!

Can't beat Johnson's baby moisturiser. It's the only product my mum has ever used, she's now nearly 50 and has fantastic skin and next to no wrinkles - only a few smile lines round her eyes. It's all I will ever use!

I use simple, and then vasoline! I watched a documentary once, and there was this old lady on there, i can't remember her exact age but it was old and she looked fantastic!! She swore by it so hopefully works for me when I am 80 odd.

I use clinique 3 step anti blemish wash, cleanse and moisturiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->