What fake tan do you think is best for you?

I like St Tropez best of all the ones i've tried, esp now theyve changed the smell :lol:

Think its called Sun Laboratorys. I get done in a salon and it smells gorgeous! Lasts well over a week as well

And I love your piccy, pigs are my favourite animal lol
x

Thanks Scamp. Polo_princess' I used to use that until i found a cheaper alternative as "kim" said- St moritz-Saves me life.. .and garnier moisturizer! xxxx

Fake Bake.... without a doubt ive tried them all i think lol....and its the best "brown" ive had...it is like ive been in the sun, completely brown, no streaks, patches and NOT orange and doesnt really smell lol.

get it off a ladies shop on ebay for £13 too so all good lol

i use piz buin the dial application one,, its as good as a spra tan n no smell really.. or i use the instant Loreal gel.. wash on was off it says but it lasts a few days x

St Moritz or St tropez, I find st tropez if I'm doing it quick will cover better but generally for everyday St Moritz! Love it it's almost as good as St Tropez

I get spray tans

And use Liquid Sun by Vani-T

Nearly all natural in its ingredients and smells delish.....is full of essential oils and plant extracts. Stunning colour too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->