What feels like a taboo question

I don't regret having a baby. I think I had her at the right age too (for me). I was 29. I love being a mum and wished I started earlier lol but then afew years ago I was still enjoyingy my twenties and I even got to go travelling so I think it was the right age in the end.
If you know or have a feeling that you would like to be a mum one day then go for it :) there may never be a right time but you won't ever regret it

I had my first at 18, I am now pregnant with my second at 23 I honestly don't regret having them because of my age I do however regret not first making sure I was in a stable relationship, preferably married and had 'planned' them as I now face being a single mother to 2 children both with different farthers. It's far from ideal and I beat myself up over it a lot but I am a good mum and my children have everything they could ever want, and so much love I'm very thankful for them

Eta: Ill only be 41 when my youngest hits 18 so I feel like ill still have my time, I want to travel and experience the world, I don't feel like my life is over due to having them I've just done the whole life thing a little different from most lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->