What Gender do you "Feel" you are having?

Think this one will be a boy...im hoping so anyway! I have been having dreams its a boy.

I think girl again. I've had the same amount of sickness, tiredness and just a gut feeling :rofl:

I've had a dream about a baby boy but I have a feeling we'll get a baby girl. My fiance thinks boy and so does my mum.

Last time, I looked at the pregnancy test and thought ,it's a girl' and she was! This time I really don't have a feeling either way just yet!!

With Lily, we stayed team yellow but this time we're gunna find out :)

I've always wanted a boy first, but I am having some serious girl vibes!!

I keep thinking girl, no idea why. I can't even say its because so far this pregnancy my symptoms are the same as they were with my daughter.

My OH thinks it's a girl too. Can't wait to find out!

I think girl, but that's probably because I want a girl.

Funny, I remember thinking when I got pregnant with my first that I knew it would be a girl. Second would be up in the air, but it was a girl and with this one I'm 99.8% it will be a boy. I don't care if I'm just newly pregnant. I know what it will be!

I'm convinced I'm having a girl. I've even bought girl clothes already. My mom has also done the same thing. Husband is also convinced it's a girl. I'm going to laugh so hard if this baby is a boy!

I thought for sure with my first pregnancy it was a girl and was floored when we found out we were having a boy. This time around I want a little girl so bad but I just know its going to be another boy. I've been wrong before though so theres no telling!

with my son I knew boy

Now I think girl but I had one boy dream

I think another girl :) just because I feel more or less the same as last time.

But then last time I was convinced I was having a boy and I was completely wrong so who knows...

I'm convinced this baby is another boy! I don't mind either way as long as it's healthy but would love to have another boy!

I think boy this time I was right with all mine so far but u never kno may be wrong this time lol xx

it will be funny to come back here once all our LOs are here, to test the rate of mothers intuition!

Just popped over from 2nd Tri. I have felt from day one that I would be having a little girl and I am!! Can't fight that gut feeling.

Popping over from second tri too. I have a really strong feeling this one is another GIRL! I find out in 3 days so I will update :)

I feel like I am going to have a boy, my husband does too. We have been saying "he" when referring to the baby. We will see!!

I was absolutely convinced it was a girl first time and he turned out to be a boy so I have learned I have no natural intuition. Not even guessing with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->