What Gender do you "Feel" you are having?

Justagirlxx

Mom to 2 and Preg Again!
Reaction score
I recently read an article that said mothers intuition about the sex of the baby she is carrying is upwards of 80% correct! I've correctly guessed the genders of my last two children. Thought it'd be fun to start a thread in the first tri with our guesses and update it when we get our gender scans to test this theory out!

I really feel this one is going to be another GIRL :)

I had a feeling this baby was a boy and I was right.
However I also thought I was having a boy when I was pregnant with dd.

I knew I was having a ginger girl with my 1st....and I was right. My OH was really freaked out when she was born with a mop of red hair! Lol! I'm brunette and OH is blonde (but his brother is ginger and so was his grandmother)

This time I am having a blonde boy! haha! We'll see.....

I think its another princess for me but everyone else is saying boy!

I keep having dreams that mines a boy, no idea if I'll be right on that thou!

Strangely enough when I think about this baby, I think of it as a girl! But then the pregnancy is pretty similar to DS at this point! Time will tell, can't wait to find out either way!!

I think it is a girl, here's to hoping :)

Update: baby boy! Team :blue: ! That Chinese gender chart was wrong! :haha:

I knew DS was a boy, even though we wouldn't tell me what he was.

This time I had strong girl vibes since the word go. Then everyone spent the time telling me it was a boy. So I had cloudy vision for a bit, but I'm going back to a girl now.

Convinced we're having a girl! Don't know why. Just have a 'feeling'.

I'm having boy vibes

Tbh though I don't know if this influenced because I've always said I want a girl first, obviously I'll be happy either way at the end of the day if we have a healthy baby but I've just never seen myself as a mum of boys? So I think its half other people cos my family are convinced I'm going to have boys and I've been looking at more boy stuff to get excited about the prospect of having a boy?? Who knows I think it may be influenced but at the moment I'm saying boy

I think girl ... with my dd I said boy for a long while and then toward the end I was determined it was a girl - EVERYONE said boy even midwives lol

:flower:

I guessed girl last time after thinking boy for the first tri and I was right! I just felt like a little girl was growing inside me.

This pregnancy I'm guessing a boy. I've had both a dream it was a boy and just last night dreamt it was s girl! We have only girls in my family and both my sister and I only have girls so I'm thinking its time for a boy! But who knows, I go back and forth by the week! :)

I think my bean will be a girl. DH is convinced its a girl too, he reckons he saw her in a dream!? Will be interesting to look back and see how many of us got it right!

Yayy I can't wait to see how many of us were right! :) Gender scan is a long way off for me but that's okay, this will be my last baby and I already have one of each so I can wait this time to see what it is!

I thought for sure I was having a boy when I was preg with LO... everyone else thought boy too :haha: I mean I had a few tell me that they thought girl. But I was so convinced I had a boy I had to be told twice it was a girl. And I secretly wanted a girl too!

This time around I have no feeling.. I would like a boy to make my DH happy, however I know a little girl she'll have everything clothes wise and stuff :)

I have always thought I'd have a girl first. Will be interesting but won't be finding out until my baby is in my arms :)

I knew early on that callum was a boy but this one im unsure of at the min xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->