What Gender do you "Feel" you are having?

I think and I hope I'm having a boy. I would be happy with a girl also, but if I could pick, I would pick a boy. My OH, mom, and dad all think it will be a boy.

My husband and I both "feel" like it's a girl but who knows? My MIL texted DH yesterday and said she feels like it's a boy :happydance: Either way someone's going to be right!

I cant wait to find out if we all were right. I been having boy vibes ever since I found out I was expecting. Even when I go online to look at baby stuff, its always boy.

I'd be happy either way of course!

Both my husband and I have been having so many girl dreams lately - even before we found out I am pregnant!

I really don't have a preference though... we actually have a MUCH larger list of boys names than girls. Only one name for a girl!

I just can't imagine this baby being anything but a girl! I'm really hoping I'm right. I would be happy with a boy, but I know I'd be disappointed not to have a girl.

I have a feeling this will be girl #3, but hoping for boy #1

I totally believe in mother's intuition. I guessed boy then girl with my first two and I was absolutely positive I was right (and I was!). My OH kept having girl dreams with my first and was so shocked he was a boy that his first words to me were "OMG I think she might be a boy!" :haha:

This pregnancy has had alot of issues so far so I'm still at a point where I'm just worried and hoping the pregnancy will continue. So I'll have to get back to you on what I think. I had lots of thoughts that if I ever had a third it would be a girl, but usually around 15-16 weeks I get a really strong feeling of whether it's a boy or girl and so far I've been right!

I think it will be a girl but I have not told my husband. I just pest him everyday by texting him and saying, "Do you know what we are having yet." :winkwink:

Just got back from my gender scan and I'm having a BOY!! I posted in this thread I thought it was a girl in the very beginning. but I've been feeling VERY strong boy vibes for the last month and it turned out I was right :) Anyone else found out the gender yet?

I was wrong the first time , I was sure I am having a girl and we have a boy :haha:

And this time I think it's a boy again but not because I have a feeling about it but because I feel like I would not be lucky enough to have a girl since I want one really bad :haha:

It's not like I would not be happy with another boy , I just feel like it would be too much luck since me and oh want a girl so bad :shrug:

Will see , healthy baby is the most important :baby:

I forgot about this thread. Mine was indeed a girl.

Proudmomma2be: I felt like that all the way through DS pregnancy and my gut told me he was a boy and I really wanted a girl. I was so upset when he was born and even cried for a while as I really wanted a girl. He refused to show me what he was. I wouldn't change him for the world now. But you never know, you were wrong last time, maybe you are wrong again and get that girl.

I all absolutely sure I'm having a girl, I'm curious to see how this "mother's intuition" plays out for me :)... only 4 more weeks til we find out, unless we decide to wait for the 20 week anatomy scan... who knows... but I'll update!!!

I've always wanted a boy first, but I am having some serious girl vibes!!

Well, it's a boy! Totally forgot about this thread. We did a gender reveal. About 75% said girl, too. I was shocked when blue balloons came out of the box. We are thrilled and would have been either way!!

I found out a 3w4d and have had girl vibes since day 1. It seems so early though so we'll see if those vibes change.

1st I had girl vibes and still sometimes accidentally say 'her' when referring baby but from some unclear potty shot seems it might be another boy. I don't have boy feelings, probably because I'd like to have a girl. :haha:
Scan in 2 weeks from tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->