What happened with my OPK??

Jaxie086

Reaction score
I attached a pic of my OPKs and my temping chart, just for reference.

In the OPK pic 12/7 the test line is still slightly lighter than the control. 12/8 (AM) the test line was definitely darker than the control but the control line was lighter than the previous days and the following days. I don't know whether to call the 12/8 AM one positive or not? The control line should stay the same no matter what, right? I took another test later that night and the control line was darker but my test line was lighter.

Then this morning (12/9) I took another and the control line is as it should be and the test line is just as dark, if not a little darker than the control. So, I had both the control and test lines fade in and out this whole time and I don't know why. I did have ewcm yesterday and about two days ago I think.

It's still early, I haven't had three days of increased temps yet so it's hard tell. Those OPKs are throwing me off though.

Also, my temps are lower than normal. I started getting a cold right after that huge drop but the cold went away after some remedies.

Attachments

• 20151209_123521.jpg
    20151209_123521.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 22
  • www.fertilityfriend.com.png
    www.fertilityfriend.com.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 5
I would say your 12/8 is your positive and it looks like you are getting your temp rise. It is possible to have a lighter control if the test sucked up the dye. My guess is the pm on 12/8 was lighter because of deluted urine. It is possible to have a surge for several days. Mine is typically 3. That is why they say to stop after first positive.

It looks like your body was gearing up to ovulate from your opks. Mine sometimes do that, get lighter and darker, but when you truly ovulate you will know. That test on the 9th looks pretty darn dark to me so I would guess that you ovulated on the 8th based on your chart and the opk was picking up leftover LH from the previous day. Your temps should stay elevated if you ovulated on the 8th and then in about 3 days you should get your crosshairs. Good luck!

Thanks ladies! I did end up getting three days of higher temps after the 8th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->