What happened with the derek branning story

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
I though it was ment to be a whole who done it type thing but it just seems to have been pushed back into walford history.
It was such a major let down with such a big build up of who was going to kill him but then heartattack, splat ,nothing.
It didnt even hint that there could be a later come back to the story line yet the adverts where clearly doing a who done it theame.

I agree it was rubbish. The Kirsty storyline also total crap. Actually every single story line so far this year has been rubbish I'm so bored of it at the minute if I'm honest I just watch my recorded ones when I've ran out of stuff to watch :/

At the NTAs I normally route for Enders but this year I knew straight away Coro was gonna win it for best soap because Enders has been a rubbish let down.

They've got a gang storyline coming up involving Liam though apparently that's supposed to be really gripping and well acted - But I've heard that before so I guess we'll soon see :)

i feel sorry for Jake Wood and Jessie Wallace they have had some gripping storylines that have been well acted but then when the ideas have dried out they just go back to the usuall boring affairs!! it's quite tedious! i have lost count of how many times Phil has fallen off the wagon the Lola/Lexi/Phil storyline is depressingly bad handing over a child to a man who's an ex alcy/crack addict whos been in an out of prison like it has a revolving door policy! I only watched for Zainab and Masood as they were the most entertaining now she's gone so he can start knocking off his younger houseguest!!!!!

aaaaaaaaand breathe!!!!

Agreed!

They seem to DRAG things out for them to disappear once everything's come to light.

I think the Liam gang story line should be good, and it will be good to see him involved in something more than saying two lines in thirty episodes. I haven't seen a gang story line before in a soap, I hope it's done properly!

The Phil/Lexie thing is crap.

Tanya is due to return in the next week ish and so is Ayesha (who fancied Masood, although he goes on a date with Carol of all people...)

It's a bit like Lucy finding lump..now there's no news going on from that and it's all forgotten...

X

That's what bugs me they have some great potential for story lines but they either let them fade to nothing or daren't kill off a character!! I thought the Tanya story line had potential to highlight the need for cervical screening but lo and behold she goes into remission I wish they had the balls to see it through!

I agree with the whole Lexi/Lola/Phil thing but they did touch on gangs with Billy when he first came into it and then how Jack nearly died when one of the gang members Billy knew shot him and the bullet was meant for Billy..

They do need to do something to spice it up though I'm honestly thinking of not watching anymore if it doesn't get less..Predictable! I can predict a hell of a lot of lines. Especially Ayeshea's lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->