• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*What has been delivered today?*

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81RpSMlz-uL._AA1500_.jpg
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51H3nnffXOL._AA1500_.jpg
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41XgyTO3GeL._SL500_.jpg

:D

A photo hot mug
Adidas belt
Kindle in car charger

Thats all for OH

A magic set for FIL

And alphabet magnets for LO but theyre already on the fridge :)

Bumpy those wooden toys are beautiful!

Disney order came yesterday with keelans personalised stocking :D

Wooo the kids fisher price loops amusement thing i got on amazing for 22 pound yesterday has just arrived! quick delivery or what! :D well pleased!

I know im so pleased! I was expecting it to be one of my mums parcels (she has lots coming but being delivered to my house as we live 2 houses down from eachother and she works full time) I didnt even pay delivery for it either as i choose super saver free delivery haha! I really want to open it and play :rofl:

Yesterday my new tree arrived but I'm sending it back as I don't like it :(
A berghaus I bought for me for winter, almost sent it back too as though it was too thin but wore it on the school run this morning and its lovely and cosy :) x

I'm hoping my Melissa and Doug stuff willl get here.... But thsts not realistic x

Siyren im hoping mine does too! I've already had an amazon delivery today but hope they deliver my melissa and doug stuff today too :)

i have.... MELISSA AND DOUG STUFF FROM AMAZON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is it bad that im mega excited...
also i had a cbeebies album turn up adressed to me.... i didnt even know cbeebies did a album let alone brought one to be delivered.... so nooo idea where that has come from, im sure LO will love it though... also LO's dads xmax prezzie turned up, i forgot i oredered it, ive been waiting over a month, its a 'keep calm i a man u fan' glass and bottle of booze personalised glass with Daddy, and x8 tubs of directions hair dye has turned up, x2 of me for my niece, x2 of my sister for her and x2 of my mum for her, i think shes gonna end up with rainbow hair!, my mum wants the left over 2 tubs for 'a change' i dont think he realises quite how bright directions hair dye is...

a set of happyland 3 retro racers. Yet another toy that I can see myself playing with once kids in bed

smoothie maker for my brother (yes i know random present, especially since hes a 24 year old soldier) but he asked for it, weirdo :haha:

robbie williams album

6 boots gift sets to split between friend and brothers gf

I had 2 things come for OH today, a phone holder for his van and the new spiderman movie that I wasnt expecting just yet as its not released until the 26th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"