What has been delivered today?

Another squishy. I stupidly left it on the sofa when I went on the school run. DD2 found it :dohh: I tried to say it was OH's present but she couldn't keep quiet so he let her have it.

Playmobil lodge (delivered to my mum)
Christmas bedding and wrapping paper from studio24

DS1 and DS2's phones, both of their phone cases and stickers to decorate their laptops. DS4's Hey Duggie toys. DH's mug.

Football card game for ds1’s stocking and mouse trap game.

I’m thinking of putting in a big amazon order and am getting excited already at the thought of it all arriving!

Last edited:
Football card game for ds1’s stocking and mouse trap game for main present.

I’m thinking of putting in a big amazon order and am geemtting excited already at the thought of it all arriving!

Lol I have to plan my orders based on DH work. I have cut down this year but to him it's still not enough. So I try and collect as much as I can direct from store and blame it on my Mum lol:)

Lol I have to plan my orders based on DH work. I have cut down this year but to him it's still not enough. So I try and collect as much as I can direct from store and blame it on my Mum lol:)

My oh works long hours so I can get stuff deliverers and hidden before he gets home luckily

Today was a bumper haul:

Lego city cargo train set
2 sets of aqua beads refills
Set of aqua bead templates
Coco blue ray
Finding dory blue ray
Xmas temp tattoos (for advent calendar)

The screen protectors for the big two's phone and the lego set for ds4 that will go to MIL's as it's from her but she doesn't have the internet

Lounge set for the SIL and our Xmas pjs :)

Our Sainsbury’s and B&M has some good pj mask stuff reduced, Sainsbury’s was even reduced before the toy sale so might be reduced after too

Thanks for that but unfortunately here in Ireland we have no Sainsbury's or B&M , would love to have gone to the Sainsbury's toy sale, I watched a few Youtubers who got great bargains there

12 days of Xmas by Tropic for my eldest

Thanks for that but unfortunately here in Ireland we have no Sainsbury's or B&M , would love to have gone to the Sainsbury's toy sale, I watched a few Youtubers who got great bargains there

Oh no I’d be lost without b&m these days. If it makes you feel better I went to the toy sale at Sainsbury’s but it wasn’t that good this year, only got a couple of small presents

A jigsaw for my Dad
2x holiday hatchimals for the kids stockings
1x miximals pack for DD’s stocking

I got 2 fcuk sock gift sets out of boots for my nephews and then I got a jack wills gift set for my niece

Busy books for the girls (Smurfs and Disney).
Bedding for DD2

Oh no I’d be lost without b&m these days. If it makes you feel better I went to the toy sale at Sainsbury’s but it wasn’t that good this year, only got a couple of small presents

I'd love a look at B&M, am hoping to go visit my Aunt in London next year so will defo check it out, will need to bring a big case! I love some of the English shops, eg Asda clothes & they deliver to Ireland, happy days for me, maybe not so much for my bank balance :-=

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->