what have i got myself in to?

hazzabeanie

mum of 2
Reaction score
oh god :dohh: my lil sis is at college doing beauty and i stupidly agreed to help her and have some waxing done so im having, leg arm, arm pit, lip, eyebrow and bikini today at 2.30 ahhhhhhhh god help me im gonna cry like a baby ahahhhhaa why did i agree to this some one tell me please lol xxx

ahh wow your crazy lol! I had bikini line and arm pits done both on the same night, i was pretty sore after lol but it is worth the pain though especially with summer coming up, just think of that haha!

Ouch!All at once seems abit too much for my liking lol.Good luck!xxx

I did beauty so ive had all of that done on the same day aswell.. My experiance the first strip hurts then you get used to the pain.
Underarm hurt the most for me, lucky its only a little area :thumbup: You'll be fine :)

Oh god, good luck, that does sound like quite a lot!!! In an odd way, I actually quite like being waxed... Relax and it'll be over soon enough. :thumbup:

Take care,
Annie.

Thats alot of areas to do in one sitting you brave/crazy lady! good luck lol xx

i am sure u will be fine, i bought myself a professional waxing kit yesterday and gave myself a wax

Update: I'm sore haha i wanted to cry when I was there but to many people watching lol ouchie xx

Oh goodness, that was loads to have done. And a reminder that if anyone asks me to do it to say no :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->