• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What have I started!!!

Cat

Reaction score
Well just over a week ago Ihad a couple of Jehovahs Wittnesses come to my door with the usual copies of watch tower, now I dont want to be rude as they arnt doing any harm and Ifind the topic of religion quite interesting as someone who has been studying philosophy. So we stode and had a chat and Itold them some of my views on the subject. Well all good they buggered off, I felt Ihad had an interesting chat to break up the monotony of my day.

Anyway, one of the blokes has just been at my door again, this time with his wife, they are a lovely couple, he said he had found a particular chapter in a book based on our conversations last week that I might find interesting!

They wished me luck with the baby, and said they will perhaos stop buy again in a few weeks time to say hello!

Nooooooooo what am I going to do, I dont want to be a Jehovahs Wittness!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
when they nock my door i tell em my parents arent home and im not allowed to talk to strangers :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
when they nock my door i tell em my parents arent home and im not allowed to talk to strangers :rofl::rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jean you are too funny!

When I see them on my street I run and Put my Devils Workshop T-Shirt on (thats an old Head shop in San Francisco):rofl: Either that, or I just start saying every word I know in Russian:rofl:

Oh cat i did that once, started ignoring the door because it got far too much
We are too nice for our own good!!

Lmfaoooooooo !!!

I normally tell them to sod off tbh! not got much paitents for people preaching at me!!

Lmfao @ u jean you muppet!!

TBH they do me nut ... you wanna be religeous fine! just don't preach to me!!

xxx

dont answer the door go out when they come arund ehhehe u will never get rid of them ehheheh

i say 'well actually im a morman , do you want me to tell you about my religion?' and they fuck off hehehe

Thing is with not answering the door is I often get parcels delivered (I had two arrive today) so I do need to answer the door or I will end up missing important stuff.

And I dont like to be rude to people as its not nice to be unplesent to people who are being perfectly polite and well meaning. I understand where they are coming from as they just want to spread the word on something that they feel is important and can give religious fullfillment to others, its just when its on your doorstep its a bit to forced.

And I dont like to be rude to people as its not nice to be unplesent to people who are being perfectly polite and well meaning. I understand where they are coming from as they just want to spread the word on something that they feel is important and can give religious fullfillment to others, its just when its on your doorstep its a bit to forced.
I agree tbh people who approach your door can be quite pushy where as others won't come back if you ask them not too ... you don't have to go about it the rude way.

Jehovahs Wittnesses are no different from us - Everybody in this life has different beliefs if it be religion, ways of life, ways of parenting, etc. I don't agree with people knocking at your door though - You don't see people knocking your door about your parenting beliefs.

Cat I would just say thank you for the chat it has been nice but I'm afraid this is not my choice of beliefs & I wish you all the best type thing.

Me & Stu know a couple of people who are Jehovahs Wittnesses & they have left us a couple of booklets. As he said first "we're not going to throw them in the bin we'll put them safely & neatly in a drawer out of respect".

Tbh i have never had any Jehovahs Witnesses knock at my door .. i wouldnt even know how to spot them walking down the street to avoid them. I would just say thanks but no thanks though .. i too dont believe in being rude. I dont see why they have to knock on peoples doors to try and get people to join the religion but if thats the way they do it then thats their choice. The only time i would get funny with them is if they kept coming back or wouldnt leave when i asked them too.

i havent had any since we moved here all ive had is a scarey woman trying to sell me pictures and said she would curse me if i didnt buy any so im cursed :rofl::rofl:

I always tell them I am a witch and they run believe me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"