What have you bought today? 2023

Adidas bag
And free delivery as I’m a member bargain! I almost paid £15+ delivery on jd for the same or similar bag

IMG_8941.jpeg

I have pretty much finished now. Just waiting on all orders to arrive.

I've got my Nan a nightie and cardigan. Mum wanted a new phone case so got her one of those as a a stocking filler.
DH has a bottle of rum, olive soaps and a onesie

Just need yo get DD2 a main gift which is probably an archery set.

Also ordered new lights for the tree

Wrapping will start next week whooo

I ordered a Santa Claus(e) funko pop, and a National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation game to be played on Christmas eve

Laptop for H
I was waiting to see if I got an invite for the Black Friday deal tv on Amazon. Didn’t haha! So just ordered the laptop tonight.

Also got 2 Lynx shower gels, 2 packs of chocolate coins and some sweets for activities for the elf.
I was waiting for this too then they emailed me this morning saying they ran out of the invites, I bet so many people applied with no intention of buying it!

Brainbox football, dobby lego and adrenalyn xl advent for R. Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit, warioware and Mario rpg switch games for N.

I was waiting for this too then they emailed me this morning saying they ran out of the invites, I bet so many people applied with no intention of buying it!

Frustrating isn’t it, I wonder how many they actually had available for that price! I’ve found Black Friday deals pretty rubbish this year.

Frustrating isn’t it, I wonder how many they actually had available for that price! I’ve found Black Friday deals pretty rubbish this year.
Yep! I've noticed their account specific deals are 1,000-15,000 first come basis. I saw loads of people get an invite for a completely different TV - a 40" one instead of the 55". A lot of sites had a week long black Friday sale, which didn't make sense lol..

Ordered for dd:
Black cycling shorts
Tippex mouse set
Papermate set
Hairbrush styling set
Fidgets
Kawaii carton cat pens

Aston Villa away goalkeeper shirt for R. It has killed me to pay £70 for one shirt. I have held off for so long in the hope it would go into a sale but it never does, and stock keeps going limited so i've just ordered it out of the way. Gonna cry into my mulled wine now, very festive :haha:

Smooshy mooshy, Little Live Peta Mama Surprise Rainbow, Make it Mini Holiday Surprises, Baby Secrets, Garbage Truck, Our Generation Mystery Backpack, Little Live Pets Puppy's Home, Baby Born Surprise, Little Live Pets Mama Surprise Mini

Screenshot_20231123-112425~2.png

Screenshot_20231123-112444~2.png

Screenshot_20231123-112503~2.png

Screenshot_20231123-112529~2.png

Screenshot_20231123-112548~2.png

Accidentally bought Reuben the Little Live Pets mouse that has babies. He didn't really need anything else but John encouraged me and I'm weak :haha:

Went into boots
Creatine chews
My protein cookie
2x protein snack nibbles
2x Christmas jumpers for DD's

Last edited:
Chocolate Coins and candy canes for stockings yesterday, also made a proper start on Christmas snacks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->