What have you bought today? 2023

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
Hi lovelies!!

Early I know but I haven’t seen “the” thread yet!

So…. what have you bought today?

I went to home bargains for cleaning products but came out with Christmas face masks and mugs :haha:
They have the cutest little bits in at the moment!

These are the mugs and face masks!
The masks were less than £1 each, mugs were I think £2.99 and they’re quite big. I thought they would be cute for Xmas hot choc and heaps of squirty cream.

Also picked up these candles and they’re only £2.99. They smell lovely and look like bath & body works dupes. Bargain.

B7AA4504-733F-4513-AF15-E879805A7C9F.jpeg A807605F-BF6D-4E35-87E0-25A56FD9F09B.jpeg E27CFF4D-41D3-427A-906D-6BDA02140383.jpeg 75A13F9A-0FAE-486F-83E8-013AEC23DDBE.jpeg

Great buys!

I've not bought anything yet

Those mugs are cute! One thing I miss about working there is getting first dibs on new stock!

I bought another Tamagotchi for my second niece.

I keep looking at wrapping paper, but haven't fell in love yet, tempted to buy some new tree decs even though I bought all new ones last year 8-[ OH will hate me.

Just bought another Bitzee for DD2.
I went into Tesco and they had so much stuff but DD2 was with me. She was helping by pointing some stuff out though

For newphew: nerf gun
For DD1: outfit, Stephie squishmallow, black cat plush

Bought my first Christmas bits today after popping into home bargains

- hot chocolate cracker set thought I could split them for Xmas Eve box or stockings or to go with gifts for people especially for work as there’s 5 others in my team.
- grinch cookie decorating kit for Xmas Eve box or activity in December
- lolly’s with Christmas straws for Xmas Eve box
- grinch chocolate coins

I also got a s’mores kit but I’ve chucked that in Harvey’s birthday pile (his birthday is on sunday)

IMG_8551.jpeg

I actually haven't picked anything up yet but I've seen those £2.99 candle in home Bargains I'm drying to get some!

Following. The face masks would be lovely in the Christmas eve boxes x

I just had to take a photo of this little table in the range today. I didn’t buy any of these despite wanting it all because OH was with me, but I’m confident I’ll be back in for some soon :haha:

53C59377-41C1-4D92-839F-B3A8AE2F4A9B.jpeg

Nike have a sale on so I order 2 pairs of trainers for Morgan for Christmas
He’s now into men’s sizes so it’s very costly for the trainers he likes plus this style is better for his wide feet. IMG_8558.png

Motorised Thomas, motorised Percy, and some paint brushes for Reuben
Foo Fighters tshirt for Nate, I've gone for a medium as he's been wearing small but he's almost as tall as me now (I'm 5'7/5'8) and the concert isn't until June so thought I'd play it safe. If he has a huge growth spurt then I'll just get him a large and wear the medium myself :haha:
Also got Zac and Seth's birthday cards, and Seth some Superthings for his birthday.

381020455_6520250338093768_1596206996242421486_n.jpg

Found these in Poundland. Bit of a more interesting way to give gift cards I thought they’d be a great stocking filler as was planning to get gift cards for the kids stockings anyways.
they were only £1 each
IMG_8562.jpeg

We went to Bicester Village yesterday and I got a few bits.

Molton brown Christmas cracker for MIL with 3 mini shower gels inside and a loccitane foot cream as she uses this often.
I also picked up some molton brown minis for teacher gifts.
Emma bridgewater mug for my friend which I dropped getting out of the car so that went straight in the bin :(

I also got 2 new handbags, a mulberry and a Versace - the agreement was one is to go away for Christmas but I reckon OH will forget that if I hide them for a week :haha:

I saw a sweatshirt I really wanted to get OH for his birthday in November but he was with me and just would not let me go into any shops on my own :haha:
So hopefully next time I go they are still in and I can discreetly buy one!

Last edited:
Found these in Poundland. Bit of a more interesting way to give gift cards I thought they’d be a great stocking filler as was planning to get gift cards for the kids stockings anyways.
they were only £1 each
View attachment 1117048

I like this idea! The boys always get a gift card for their playstation/xbox online wallet things so I might have a look for these

Was in home bargains today and picked up the Xmas face masks and nails to put in girls stocking/Christmas eve box.

I just had to take a photo of this little table in the range today. I didn’t buy any of these despite wanting it all because OH was with me, but I’m confident I’ll be back in for some soon :haha:

View attachment 1117033

Love these. Would suit my theme so well.
Definitely popping up to the range this weekend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->