What have you bought today? 2023

Yesterday bought Bacardi for my MIL, and Bacardi and John Smiths for my FIL and his partner

I've just ordered my Nan a biscuit tin with a photo od the girls. She doesn't like all the fancy ones you get this time of yesr so going to buy a couple packs digestives to go with it.

I am done present wise now. Need to do food and Drink this week once we finish work x

Love that buddy the elf hoodie!

We bought D's a snow gage (he wants one), white board markers, a shark tooth mining kit. Bought my dad and brother some gloves.

Still not done yet. I got cookies made for the teachers (5 of them) with gift cards and that say "How sweet it is to be taught by you". Just have to put them all together

Screenshot_20231220-100655~2.png

Screenshot_20231220-100749~2.png

Screenshot_20231220-100717~2.png

Screenshot_20231220-100731~2.png

Screenshot_20231220-100635~2.png

Dollars for the gift card maze
Disaronno gift set
Dressing gown

I’m almost done just need 2 more gifts

Nothing! I'm all done whooop :xmas9:

Although yesterday was food shop day so that cost a pretty penny x

Isn't it crazy how much more the food shop costs Christmas week? I won't buy the usual snacks and treats because they'll have Christmas snacks and treats, and there's only as many meals as a normal week, yet somehow it costs so much more

Isn't it crazy how much more the food shop costs Christmas week? I won't buy the usual snacks and treats because they'll have Christmas snacks and treats, and there's only as many meals as a normal week, yet somehow it costs so much more
I don't even feel like we got a full shop. We have enough to see us through to boxing day then will have to go again when we get back from Mums.

the food shop prices are shocking! I really cut back this year as couldn’t justify paying so much for essentially 2 days of food.

Today I bought
Aftershave
Lynx set
M&m Santa
And I’m totally done now.

My Christmas shop came to £96 which I find really expensive considering it's a Sunday roast with cheese, crackers and a few nibbles AND I bought some beef a couple of weeks ago so that isn't even included. I feel for the families who are feeding more than 4 mouths.

I've done the majority of mine in bits over the last few weeks, but it does mean that last night when we opened the tub of Rose's and found they were all white and all the creams had gone hard it was too late to return them. The date says March 2024 so I don't know if its a batch issue, or a storage issue, or just bad luck but it's annoying as I now have to scramble to get more.

When milk chocolate turns white, it's due to temp changes. The oils separate and rise to the top and crystalise. No explanation for the creams going hard though!

Yeah thats why I thought possibly a storage issue. Either way it's a pain. I messaged someone at work and we still have some of the pouches left so I've asked them to put them by for me to buy when I'm in later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->