What have you bought today?

Grinch pjs sound lovely!!

I also went to primark as I only ever get pjs from there as I know what sizes to buy people haha.
I really wanted the primark grinch pjs but they only had the pants in my size so I settled for Winnie the Pooh ones and some coordinating fluffy socks.
Also got
Pjs for younger sisters
Xbox pjs for Morgan
Minecraft socks for Harvey’s stocking
Thumb grips for Harvey’s stocking

then went into Poundland and picked up a few decor bits
ED80640B-DF33-4EE3-B0AF-01059940D379.jpeg D557AF06-27ED-4EC7-AD7D-F1E81B47131E.jpeg

Got these siku vehicles on ebay (paid just under a fiver, brand new i would have easily paid £30+).

My husband ordered him this smartwatch and it's actually pretty decent.

Also not sure if I mentioned it here but I got him this switch game. He loves stuff like this.Screenshot_20201101-140931_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20201030-113601_Amazon Shopping.jpg Screenshot_20201030-143904_Amazon Shopping.jpg

These are the ones in asda, they have another design but seems to only be on the adult sizes, which aren't available yet anyway.

Screenshot_20201101-120348_Chrome.jpg

those are gorgeous!
I had given up on matching Christmas ones and just got others that they would like but I couldn't say no to these so the others I bought are just going to be their "something to wear" :haha:

I had given up on matching Christmas ones and just got others that they would like but I couldn't say no to these so the others I bought are just going to be their "something to wear" :haha:
They are very cute! I always get my kids pjs as a Christmas present and they wear them on Christmas Day evening and love it.
I had a snoop but the adults ones are long sleeved and I can’t do long sleeved pjs I need t shirt haha so I’ll stick with my Pooh bear ones.

They are very cute! I always get my kids pjs as a Christmas present and they wear them on Christmas Day evening and love it.
I had a snoop but the adults ones are long sleeved and I can’t do long sleeved pjs I need t shirt haha so I’ll stick with my Pooh bear ones.
Ah see we needed long sleeve as ds3 won't do short ones which made it really awkward as so many have short sleeves this year it seems.
I usually avoid pjs as I get them some for Christmas eve and mil usually gets them some, so I tend to go with day time clothes for gifts. Not this year though

Ah see we needed long sleeve as ds3 won't do short ones which made it really awkward as so many have short sleeves this year it seems.
I usually avoid pjs as I get them some for Christmas eve and mil usually gets them some, so I tend to go with day time clothes for gifts. Not this year though
My kids have gotten way more use out of pjs this year haha!
I think my mam has got them pjs too but can never have too many pairs.

I’m pretty much done now until end of November when we will collect my daughters bedroom furniture. It’s going to be a difficult Christmas I think :-( just got to try and not let my anxiety get to me. We will get through this x

Thank you Hun, I’m a little worried but got to try and take charge as much as I can.

Plan for this month is:

Start packing
Enjoy my sons birthday in 3 weeks
Apply for schools
Hope they get the same school
Sort uniforms once I find out schools

It’s certainly going to be a different run up to Christmas this year
Hope things go as smoothly as they can for you

Kinetic sand folding play tray thingy, i didnt really need it, dont know why i brought it. Was browsing amazons alleged early black friday deals which dont seem to be very deal like at all, and just felt like i needed to buy something :haha:

Fairy surprise doll for dd1. Cuteitos for ds. And 24 cool marker things, one for each kid in ds's class with a couple left over. I have a feeling they are going to prohibit gift giving seeing as how the kids weren't even allowed to bring lollipops to share. But I'll fight them if I have to. :shhh:

412y6Axa+8L._AC_SY400_.jpg 519Lb+w0uRL._AC_SY400_.jpg Screenshot_20201027-094332.png

That's so lovely of you to give gifts to classmates. I hope they will allow you to hand them out ❤️

Kinetic sand folding play tray thingy, i didnt really need it, dont know why i brought it. Was browsing amazons alleged early black friday deals which dont seem to be very deal like at all, and just felt like i needed to buy something :haha:
I feel the same about most of the deals. Theres been the odd good one, like xbox had about £60 off yesterday, and playmobil scooby mansion had about £25 off a few days ago, but other than that it all seems to be £1-2.

Aww my son has that little DHL van, I think it was from Dobbie's. Haven't seen that brand of toy car for sale in many places.
Today I picked up a Bullseye quiz book from the works and ordered some stuff from Amazon and Very:
Elf on the shelf st Bernard
Barbie camper van (got £10 off: £5 for topping up my amazon account and £5 for getting it sent to a local collection point so was £62, not bad!)
Elf on the shelf blind bags x3
Buzz off game
MIBRO robot
Melissa and Doug dragon puppet
Failfix prep doll
Venom goo jit zoo figure
Wreath to decorate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads