What have you bought today?

Glad you got sorted in the end hope they don’t take long to come

those sound fab!
I still need to sort family gifts but I have a few ideas

just ordered some books on amazon. Having prime is dangerous!
Newest diary of a wimpy kid book £5 which is £1-£1.50 cheaper than I’ve saw elsewhere and Morgan loves these books he reads them multiple times
For Harvey I ordered David walliams The ice monster and demon dentist 2 for £7

Is that the car pool coupe? We got her that too but that’s wrapped, I like LOL but the Glamper is badly made. When you first open it, it looks lovely but as soon as you open the back of the glamper it falls apart and you spend more time trying to fix it then play with it x

We have the car pool coupe my girls love it !

L.O.L. Surprise! RC Wheels with Exclusive J.K. Doll | The Entertainer

This is the one we have them for Xmas it’s actually only £29.99 . It’s a proper remote control car and comes with the JK doll . Considering those are £30 alone I think it’s a good buy! We will see how it fairs up at Christmas !

Such a shame about the LOL glamper. I think a friend of DD2s had one. My two have never asked for it they just like the dolls.
It's crazy how expensive some things are for rubbish quality. Hope you get your money back and DD can find something else x

Such a shame about the LOL glamper. I think a friend of DD2s had one. My two have never asked for it they just like the dolls.
It's crazy how expensive some things are for rubbish quality. Hope you get your money back and DD can find something else x
I honestly wouldn’t recommend it, I normally review things first but for some daft reason I didn’t and the majority of reviews state how bad it is x

Yeah the returns time is up to the 9th November. I’m a little gutted but fingers crossed il get the money back. X
If you get the money back your daughter could chose an alternative treat for now to replace it, and the rest of the funds back into the Christmas pot (so much better than a miserable Christmas morning with something that can't be returned) good luck.

If you get the money back your daughter could chose an alternative treat for now to replace it, and the rest of the finds back into the Christmas pot (so much better than a miserable Christmas morning with something that can't be returned) good luck.
That’s what we are doing. I can’t afford to waste £100, serves me right for not reading the reviews before buying x

Bought a few bits today.
L'Occitane tins for 12 quid each for ds1 teacher and TA
Champneys pick me up handcream and roller set for ds2's 8 teachers /TAs!!
L'Occitane almond set for my mum
Percy pig jigsaws for 2 friends who got into jigsaws over lock down.
Artemis Fowl book set for ds1
3d maker sets from the entertainer 35 reduced to 9.99
2 games from the works

That’s what we are doing. I can’t afford to waste £100, serves me right for not reading the reviews before buying x

It's a shame they still sell it if it's that bad. Especially for the cost.

We've been undecided over a slushy machine for the girls the reviews are 50/50. Going to wait a bit and see x

We've been undecided over a slushy machine for the girls the reviews are 50/50. Going to wait a bit and see x
Yup I was really disappointed as the old Glamper seemed to get better reviews but it was the new OMG one we got, literally within seconds of opening it the doors fell off and I spent 45 mins trying to get them to stay on..

Bought two Xmas Eve boxes from Home Bargains yesterday, one for my four kids and the other for my nieces and nephew, they always look forward to their box lol.
Ordered online some stocking fillers for my kids, from Zavvi I ordered a Jurassic Park pennant and limited edition collectors coin for my eldest son and a Mario Toad Plush for my 10 year old son, plus Sonic the Hedgehog and Onward for the Xmas Eve basket plus Sonic the Hedgehog for my Nieces and Nephew's Basket, also ordered some stocking fillers for my 4 year old twins, 2 x 36 pack Crayola colouring pencils, 2 x 24 pack Crayola felt pens, TY Xmas Mouse plush, TY Iron Man plush, Unicorn Popper, Shark Popper, Ryans World plush Ryan keyring, TY sequin Cat Keyring, also got my older boys a clip on mini torch each for their stockings.

I've never gone for a slushy maker, but we did get a candy floss machine a couple of years ago. We pull it out a few times a year, Christmas, end of school, celebrations like that, it always goes down well and feels a bit exciting.

Mine came today too, typical during half term so kids were curious as to what it was had to swiftly hide it

Mine All of a sudden want to constantly go in my wardrobe . They never did before and all their presents are piled high in there ! I’m gonna have to start keeping them at my parents house !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->