What have you bought today?

Aw that kitchen looks lovely!

I’ve finished Morgan’s presents ordered
Xbox charging dock with batteries
a couple of pre owned cod games from eBay

they are both now done for main presents I just need a toothbrush each for stocking and sweets

That kitchen looks amazing

I bought a bag of Ruffles chocolates for DH hamper and a bottle of Stella for my brothers hamper :haha:

Just ordered my eldest a new dressing gown. He lives in his so will definitely enjoy a new one haha

Oh and dh asked me to get new cookie cutters so I ordered those too

Todays buys:
Pop Iron Man figure Lynx roll on, Bic fineliner pens and Zebra ballpoint pens for DS1's stocking
Pop Pikachu figure and Lnyx roll on for DS2' Stocking
Unicorn Skipping rope, Frozen socks, Elsa hair braid slide, scrunchies and hair bobbles from Sainsburys and Disney Princess make up tin for DD's Stocking.
Ryans World bath fizzer for DS3's Stocking

plus 5th Birthday cards and pinata for DD and DS3 who turn 5 26th November

I've been holding out for months as DH kept saying MIL might be getting one of them and he would check and he kept not checking, but he spoke to her today and although he didn't ask she did say to him that she might just be giving everyone money as shopping will be so difficult this year, SO I've gone and ordered DS1 the dinosaur coin collection from Royal mint.

Screenshot_20201103-144001_Chrome.jpg

Oh those are cool! I know Dom would like those too but then again, he might want to spend them :haha:

I've been holding out for months as DH kept saying MIL might be getting one of them and he would check and he kept not checking, but he spoke to her today and although he didn't ask she did say to him that she might just be giving everyone money as shopping will be so difficult this year, SO I've gone and ordered DS1 the dinosaur coin collection from Royal mint.

View attachment 1089997
I've been looking at some of the royal mint Christmas collections and star wars ones for Ds's advent calendar, have held off though as lockdown has been the time of the coin collection, I'm sort of convinced he's heading out of it now!!

:haha: they are really cool and if you get the set the come with a holder so hopefully that'll keep them safe. Its hard finding something for big kids/adults thats dinosaur themed

I've been looking at some of the royal mint Christmas collections and star wars ones for Ds's advent calendar, have held off though as lockdown has been the time of the coin collection, I'm sort of convinced he's heading out of it now!!
I didnt look at any of the other collections as I tend to get a bit carried away when there are things that can be collected and I would want all the cool ones. Even reading that there are starwars ones has made me want to go look :haha:

I’ve used toys for a pound a few times now, you do have to pay for postage though so it’s only really worth it if you are getting a few bits I’ve had some really good buys from there like funko bits.
only downside is once things sell out they don’t tend to get them back in sadly as I had my
Eye on a couple of bits that then went out of stock boo haha!

OMG thank you I had never heard of this website and managed to grab some great stocking fillers for my two :thumbup:

OMG thank you I had never heard of this website and managed to grab some great stocking fillers for my two :thumbup:

ah I’m so pleased! They have some fab bits for stocking fillers. I’ve used them the past 2 Christmases for stocking fillers and ordered again this year.

Did an order from Hamleys: a tiny elf on the shelf, some Top model activity books, 2 Ty Xmas puffies and 2 pikmi pops Xmas baubles.

Screenshot_20201103-091544_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I've been doing loads of shopping for my almost 2 year old! Scored this this morning for $18 :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->