What have you bought today?

Bought SD 1 and 2 personalized Unicorns
Bought DS 3 and 4 Personalized Elves
Bought DS 2 his big gift a scooter
Bought DS 4 a noisey stearing wheel toy
Screenshot_20201104-161223_Amazon Shopping.jpg

James had one of them back when he was obsessed with steering wheels :haha:

Aww that Vtech steering wheel brings back memories of when mine were tiny :)
Last night I ordered an our generation scooter and a zelda sword from smyths.

Steering wheel looks cool! I remember my younger brother having one

Bought another pair of trainers for DS1, he likes the Fila ones and they are £25 down from £40 in JD Sports, also bought 2 pairs for DS2 and a pair for DS3, will be buying DD some from Asda along with some boots.
Very nearly done for my kids now, need some T shirts and Tracksuits for DS2, Mario and Bowser Amiibos for Nintendo Switch for DS2, Crash Bandicoot Its about Time game for DS1, pyjamas for all of them and I have got a few things for the older boys stockings in my Amazon basket for end of month pay day, also need sweets etc.

Got DS the Fisher Price Laugh and learn smart watch also got one for my niece. Also got DS a wooden train set .

Entertainer C&C is dreadful, both times I’ve used it I’ve had an email saying it was in and then when I went to collect it they didn’t have it. Would never use them again, will just go in store now x

I've found our entertainer quite good. Except my order came in two parts so had to go twice, which is annoying x

Ordered a top trumps game for my bosses little boy (always get him something as my boss has everything and expensive tastes) x

They lost my order within 30 mins of putting it through. It then disappeared off the system, yet one from 6 years ago was visible. Staff in store were great and apologetic, but HO were the polar opposite. Instore staff told me to call HO, and what a condescending moron the person on the other end of the phone was! Telling me I'm extremely optimistic to think I will receive my order anytime today and I shouldn't have phoned them as it was clearly a computer error. I spent almost 1 hour being tossed from person to person on the phone, waiting on call backs and then had to spend 2 hours waiting outside whilst everything was being corrected.

They lost my order within 30 mins of putting it through. It then disappeared off the system, yet one from 6 years ago was visible. Staff in store were great and apologetic, but HO were the polar opposite. Instore staff told me to call HO, and what a condescending moron the person on the other end of the phone was! Telling me I'm extremely optimistic to think I will receive my order anytime today and I shouldn't have phoned them as it was clearly a computer error. I spent almost 1 hour being tossed from person to person on the phone, waiting on call backs and then had to spend 2 hours waiting outside whilst everything was being corrected.

oh no that’s awful! What rubbish customer service.

Screenshot_20201105-154803_Amazon Shopping.jpg

My son's big gift is bought. Bought him this sweet ride today :cloud9: it was 100 off!

£6 from Asda. Perfect for my 4 year old DS who finds things like this hilarious :dohh:20201106_044452_copy_1924x1443_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->