What have you bought today?

That looks lovely!

I think Both the kids will love it tbh and it will come in for parties and such when we can do them again haha!

today’s buys:
Few gift bags
Fluff Game from Poundland £1 couldn’t put it back for that price
Snowman cookie cutter (will use it for sandwiches and such too) they were £1.70ish or something but you get 3 different sizes and they look a bit better quality than your usual cookie cutters (from home bargains they also had snowflakes and gingerbread men)

Minecraft duvet set arrived for Rio from my mum & FIL Elemis shaving set.

Not exactly Christmas, but I bought a Minecraft advent calendar for 9yr old dd and 6 yr old ds to enjoy in December. They are going to be so psyched! I also bought hubby an advent calendar with Christmas philosophy sayings and tea samples. :)

Ohh where did you get the minecraft calendar from? I know my Sebastian would love one too!

Bev - we gave DS a toy yesterday haha . DH thought it was for now and showed him luckily it was only a pram toy but I think he’s a bit too old for now so was gifting it to my niece but DS seems to like it so happy days !!

I going to ask the same thing About the Minecraft advent calendar !!

Got my Youngest DD FitBit Ace 2 (Thanks for the recommendations on my thread the other week) it was on sale for $49.99 at Target, it will be her pressie from Santa this yr, so i have to get it sent to him so he can send it back :xmas4:

And also got my Oldest DD two BlackPink (anime i think lol) mystery figures for her stocking on sale for $3.99

My sons birthday is next weekend so I’m just focusing on that and then once that’s done, il then start hubby and the family. X

I'm really behind!! Why is this so difficult! lol

For Sebastian:
-Treasure X Sunken Gold Treasure Ship
- First 4 Tales from the Five Kingdoms by Vivian French
For his stocking
- Minecraft Tops Trumps
- Animal torch
- Rubix Cube

For Dominic:
- Box set of Beast Quest books series 14 to 18
ETA
For his stocking:
Top Trumps Sharks

Yet to get: Chromebooks for each and Laser Tag Guns to share.

I am really struggling for Dom. When I ask him what he wants to put in his letter to Santa he just asks for stuff he already has loads of and doesn't really play with. :(

Last edited:
Rio saw a mine craft advent calendar online but it’s in America. I wish we had them over here!

Yeah I checked too and sadly nothing :( That would have been so cool!

Bought my two older boys a plasticine advent calendar each from Amazon, they wanted a Haynes build your own radio advent calendar but the delivery was after Christmas lol

Changed wrapping paper decision. I didn't fancy spending £18 on it for the girls so grabbed some from work and Wilkos. Decorations are for DD2's tree (pack of polar bears for each of ours)

125269152_3688695704521665_6695400933936925646_n.jpg

125370900_1558970380957201_5644379181952041267_n.jpg

Hardly anywhere has them in :( They're having random ones so no set theme, but it's annoying I can't find any.
My local HB has had the same decorations in for weeks and some are last year’s . I was hoping after Halloween more would come in same with the toys !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->