What have you bought today?

Went to HB and Aldi for weekly shop.
Got the girls a sew your own rainbow corn (DD got one for her friends birthday and wanted one herself), my little pony bath bombs, elf activity book and some decorations for their room.

Today I got two Christmas Eve boxes - need to order name stickers to put on them .

A book for DS
Sticker books for the girls

Ordered this - was £15.00 reduced to £7.50 then I had a £5 voucher so I got it for £2.50 bargain !

Not sure if it will be for DS (he may be too old for it now) or my newborn niece . It looks so cute tho haha

CF473D3B-8F74-43E5-8405-3F82C7571AB9.jpeg

DS: talking storm trooper and darth vader, lightsabre and hulk fists. Also 3 pop classics books: Elf, Home alone and Back to the future.

3 bath bomb gift sets from Asda (they are 3 for 2)
A Christmas doormat
Some sweets for the Xmas eve box

I'm done.... I really am.... except.... today I saw a scratch off world map, and my mum has been travelling so much in the last few years that I thought that seemed fun, so I bought it.
And ds4 has been going on about this book they started at school and he wants for home, and I figure you can never have too many books, so bought that....

I'm done.... I really am.... except.... today I saw a scratch off world map, and my mum has been travelling so much in the last few years that I thought that seemed fun, so I bought it.
And ds4 has been going on about this book they started at school and he wants for home, and I figure you can never have too many books, so bought that....

That sounds like me haha!
I said I was done for the kids but ended up purchasing more things oops.
I am done now however I have my nectar points to double up. Only £10 but I might put it towards mariokart for the switch for a shared gift. It just feels a bit meh to get it as a shared as technically the switch is for Harvey but I can’t justify getting the game just for Harvey. I know they would both love it though and play together as we had the wii u version and we all loved playing it.

I picked up my smyths order.
Roblox adopt me pet store, roblox lemonade stand, minecraft diecast figures

Some books from the works and more elfy bits.

Transfer Art DIY
Magic Trick Ball
Rainbow Slinky
Laser Finger Show
Lip Gloss Treats Beauty Kit
Beam Stationary Kit
My First Shape and Colour Activity Pack
Rainbow Pin Art

All from Smiggle.

Hahah your not done until Xmas eve :haha:

Didn’t get anything for Christmas today well pencils with Christmas rubbers on the end haha

Bought DD2 a barbie type doll from B&M for £3 for her birthday .

Was more food and household items today !

That sounds like me haha!
I said I was done for the kids but ended up purchasing more things oops.
I am done now however I have my nectar points to double up. Only £10 but I might put it towards mariokart for the switch for a shared gift. It just feels a bit meh to get it as a shared as technically the switch is for Harvey but I can’t justify getting the game just for Harvey. I know they would both love it though and play together as we had the wii u version and we all loved playing it.
I know what you mean those things aren't cheap

I know what you mean those things aren't cheap
They really are! Especially compared to Xbox games which I’m used to which tend to drop in price after a while.

just ordered a personalised tree ornament for Harvey’s grandparents

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->