What have you bought today?

Yesterday I ordered Christmas PJ's for the kids, Christmas Biscuit tins for the grandparents and gin for my FIL so a couple of Christmas presents ticked off

Also got the children's Christmas cards for them to send to friends at school :thumbup:

I need to sort out the children's Christmas cards too!

I think we'll be allowed to send cards but they will have to 'quarantine' for 48 hours. Same as if we send sweets for birthdays etc

We have been told the cards will have to be in on a certain date then they quaranteen them then hand them out! Same if it is a birthday the birthday fruit snack (not allowed sweets) has to be in school 48 hours before :thumbup:

Oops, I did it again. I bought ds5 a fisherprice babies smart watch :haha: ds4 is getting a vtech one and they have loads of money off the babies one on amazon right now and I thought ds4 would get a kick out of them both having a watch

I’m not sure if mine will be allowed cards. They wouldn’t let my oldest take a football in from home even though I offered to antibac it and allow it to stay at school.
Aww the baby smart watch sounds cute! They have some fab baby toys now.

Ours hasn't mentioned cards. I've probably got enough that should they say they were OK ds4 would be sorted.

A 1 person tent for Ds. I need to order freeze dried food for him, he's going through a whole adventurer phase at the moment, has a backpack packed with his sleeping bag and tins of food etc.

I've done my big Christmas shop today (online of course :haha: )

Bought OH a load of warhammer and d&d things. The Lord of the Rings box set. A Tolkien book. And his Christmas pyjamas from m&s. That's him finished now.

Bought DS and my sister pyjamas from m&s. DD 2 dresses. MIL some fluffy socks.

Oops, I did it again. I bought ds5 a fisherprice babies smart watch :haha: ds4 is getting a vtech one and they have loads of money off the babies one on amazon right now and I thought ds4 would get a kick out of them both having a watch

I told you that you wouldn’t be done until Xmas eve haha !! . We got DS the Fisher Price smart watch too looks fun for them

Very excited, got home from the school run to find the sideboard I'd ordered in September had arrived!! Not completely Christmassy, but it is where we will hang our stockings because I throw the fireplace out!!

Screenshot_20201113-095659_Gallery.jpg

I was done ...

But my mam posted a video of one of these she got for my sister and it looks so cools

960407C1-BE15-4E37-A698-A054EF01CC52.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->