What have you bought today?

@jay92 I liked your page! I love wax melts.. Lockdown has really gone both ways for people, it gave a chance to find hidden talents.
Boxy girls (£2,99 doll/£1.99 fashion pack) and Hairdoorables (£6,99) are from home bargains, Failfix are from Amazon (£20) but also in toy shops!

Ah thank you lovely, I've wanted to start up for so so long and never had the time, and then lockdown happened lol and all I had was lots and lots of time so decided to go for it. Then my mum asked to be a partner and it all went from there lol.

No way our home bargains never ever has those, gutted. Is your store huge hun? Xxx

Ah thank you lovely, I've wanted to start up for so so long and never had the time, and then lockdown happened lol and all I had was lots and lots of time so decided to go for it. Then my mum asked to be a partner and it all went from there lol.

No way our home bargains never ever has those, gutted. Is your store huge hun? Xxx

May as well make the most of it! Glad it's all worked out for you.

It is classed as a 'l/xl' store compared to others, so we tend to get more variety of stock due to space, but the whole UK shares 2 distribution centres so it isn't limited. Boxy girls we've had occasionally for a while, Hairdoorables came in for the first time last week x

May as well make the most of it! Glad it's all worked out for you.

It is classed as a 'l/xl' store compared to others, so we tend to get more variety of stock due to space, but the whole UK shares 2 distribution centres so it isn't limited. Boxy girls we've had occasionally for a while, Hairdoorables came in for the first time last week x
Defo going to have to look in one our bigger stores for them, they look fab xx

Me too! I have to google!

ETA Oh wow! I think I need one for myself! :haha: Maybe popcorn or cookies! Hmmm!

ETA more: Can you not choose which you want to have? Not sure I want a pretzel or chips one.

This is them. The plush looks, smells and feels of whatever the food is. One we opened last night, the container turns into a little house for it.
they went down really well with my two surprisingly I wasn’t sure what they would make of them.

EEACFE67-FA0E-4C21-A943-D89208BF5F23.jpeg

This is a foodie Roo :haha: beanbag which smells like the food it's designed as and has the "food" shapes inside

So this one is a macaroon, smells really sweet and has macaroon shaped things inside with the beans.

fr.jpg

Ok so I ordered two and just hope I get nice ones lol. I think this might be good pressies to add to their stockings :)

Me too! I have to google!

ETA Oh wow! I think I need one for myself! :haha: Maybe popcorn or cookies! Hmmm!

ETA more: Can you not choose which you want to have? Not sure I want a pretzel or chips one.

I got them in home bargains they had a selection of them on the shelf, I got pretzel and cereal that I gave them yesterday and then today I picked up cookie, popcorn, soda and fruit cup
I didn’t fancy the chips one. Morgan once had a squishy that was supposed to smell of crisps and it was vile tbh haha!

There is no home bargains anywhere around here sadly. I had a look on their website but nothing showed up there. The only place I found them was on Amazon and there I could not choose which I would get.

I love those Foodie food, my kids would go nuts for them! They aren't available here though. :-( Anyone want to ship some to me? :haha:

It’s mostly for hubby now really and the house. Still got to do SS on here plus finish my family SS x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->