What have you bought today?

No I’ve done well so far I think, I was lucky that I managed to do my youngest daughters back in June so it’s only been the odd bits that I’ve seen since then that I’ve been picking up. It’s my sons birthday on Saturday so focusing on that now and will continue Christmas from the next pay day x

I bought wrapping paper haha !

I really need to do a new updated list too Monkee ! .

I got my youngest a Ryan toy review doll (he is a youtuber) for her bday on the 19th Dec
and a Kpop doll for my oldest DD for Christmas.
I am done for my DD bday now other than an LOL doll, so now i can concentrate on getting the rest of the Christmas stuff!!

Bird seed gift set for in laws. That's the last of the presents really other than I want to get smarties for dd Xmas eve box and highlighter pens for her stocking but can do that on a normal supermarket shop. Think I might be done!

Woop for being done @nessaw !

Today I got Frozen 2 scooter for DD2
Pirate ship for DS

Then other things for the elf box which I think will be done now as they have stuff in the loft to use too and the elf will bring things too . The cups are for their Xmas eve boxes ! DS needs one but I’ve not found any toddler friendly ones in the shop yet ! He needs a beaker style one . Will look on the internet

55951356-6D77-4FD2-BA81-A94C24E12388.jpeg 81BC4B93-9ADA-4692-8FF0-AE7EB73F8CD3.jpeg

I am all done for my Christmas shopping just a couple of gift cards left for my 2 godsons :thumbup: I need to step away from looking though as I keep getting more and more bits for stocking fillers lol they will be over filled :haha: :dohh:

I am all done for my Christmas shopping just a couple of gift cards left for my 2 godsons :thumbup: I need to step away from looking though as I keep getting more and more bits for stocking fillers lol they will be over filled :haha: :dohh:
Same, I get bored, browse Amazon, see other things they might like. Facebook is as bad as bargain groups I'm in keep posting things, or adverts for shops I've bought from pop up :haha:

I’m the same with stocking fillers I think a couple will have to be taken out of the stocking filler pile and end up wrapped or taken out of the packaging to fit everything

I envy you ladies! I wish I could see things mine would like but I am struggling!

Having said that, I just bought a Marvel Jigsaw puzzle that I am hoping we can do together. It was £8.99 at Robert Dyas.
Marvel impossible 1000 Piece Puzzle

Last edited:
My older 2 are definitely that bit harder. I had a panic this morning that all the things I had bought them are crap! The younger ones are still really in to their toys, and there's always another set of playmobil, another imaginext character they don't have, a new set of marvel lego, a better wwe figure, a cooler dressing up costume.

Oh I am sure they are not at all crap and they will love unwrapping them! :hugs:

Secret Santa gift bought
Bath bits for the girls (making them a small bath hamper each)
Captain Morgans gift set for DH (hard to know what to get him and it came with a glass) so the girls can give him that

Not Christmas relates but got a new shoe rack and storage basket for my porch/hallway

I’ve still got DH to buy for, 2 more for DS and both SS’s x

Oh I am sure they are not at all crap and they will love unwrapping them! :hugs:
I'm sure they will really, I've been careful to only choose things they need or that they will like, but I still had the moment of doubt especially as theyve not requested much

Picked up DD1's sewing machine today which means I'm done for my kids gifts! Did get some Xmas sweets whilst I did the weekly shop: 3x Malteasers advent calendars, kit kat selection box, Roses tin (love this, its designed by Emma Bridgwater ), Dairy Milk tin, 3x Reese trees and 3x Lindt snowmen.

I bought a high chair for my babies Big gift
Pjs x3 for my second oldest son

A birthday gift for my almost 2 year old whos birthday is in January a activity table

Pokémon DS game for my oldest

2 blues clues things for my almost 2 year old!

Definitely did not pop to home bargains and buy more of the foodie roos
No not me :dohh:

Well after your post I had to nip in and also get some they had 4 but one was crisps so I just got the 3 and will check again next time im in. They had no boxie dolls and the manager said she'd never heard of them ](*,)

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->