What have you bought today?

I wanted a home delivery slot too but they were ALL booked out when I ordered mid November! Crazy year!

Wow that’s crazy for food delivery !

I went to buy DD1s knee high socks today for Xmas day , not that we are going anywhere but I refuse to not make an effort and plus I want some pictures of the children to hang on my wall ! I hope DS plays ball haha .

We watched jingle jangle before was very good and DDs loved it ! Would recommend

I've still not watched jingle jangle. I need to watch that and Dolly's new one in honour of my grandad who was a huge Dolly Parton fan.

Gave biscuits and panettone with cards respectively to our neighbours either side.

Food shop done:xmas8: only a chicken to buy (the date was a day out at Saturdays) and Ds's PJ's to collect:xmas12::xmas8:

My food shop is coming tomorrow. I’m praying everything is in stock otherwise I’m going to have to try and get something from our set of local shops we have a co-op or a herons freezer shop.

Fingers crossed for the delivery !!

That’s lovely angel . I gave my next door neighbour a card , mince pies and some of her favourite sweets yesterday !

Wasn't keen on Jingle Jangle....something about newer musicals! I didn't like the greatest showman either! Give me Oliver and Grease any day :)

Iceland Delivery due this afternoon. Never use them but it was the only place with a slot for our veg. We still can't go out (DH is having a covid test) so this will have to do *fingers crossed*

I
Wasn't keen on Jingle Jangle....something about newer musicals! I didn't like the greatest showman either! Give me Oliver and Grease any day :)

Iceland Delivery due this afternoon. Never use them but it was the only place with a slot for our veg. We still can't go out (DH is having a covid test) so this will have to do *fingers crossed*
Hope you get everything you need. I never used Iceland until a few months ago, there is an Iceland food warehouse near us. Their frozen range is extensive and I know a lot of effort goes in to the ingredients in their own product range. Crossing my fingers for you.

I dont often get from Iceland but I have once or twice and found them to be ok so hopefully everything you ordered is there and you can relax on that front.
Hope dh results come back quickly (and negative)

I really enjoyed Jingle Jangle but my two found it a little long :shrug:

We had a delivery slot booked for Waitrose for the 24th (just in case booked ages in advance) but after the annoucement from Government on Wednesday we then cancelled it and did our food shop on the Friday and then BAM Saturday it all changed so now not enough food and no slot :dohh: we will have to use local stores to grab bits if we need them :shrug:

I arranged for Ds's PJ's to be collected from Waitrose today, have everything in bar the meat for the girls which I hope to get when I'm there. I've not bothered with delivery slots Twag, the shops were ok yesterday - Aldi and Sainsbury's, I hope you find them similarly so today.

Funnily enough all the big supermarkets near us are Tier 4 and we are Tier 2 so yeah not risking it :shrug: we will pop to local co-op if we need too or petrol station shops :haha:

People are apparently panic buying again now after the news that Dover will close port for 48 hours.

Funnily enough all the big supermarkets near us are Tier 4 and we are Tier 2 so yeah not risking it :shrug: we will pop to local co-op if we need too or petrol station shops :haha:
Typical! I don't blame you, fingers crossed for the co-op

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->