What have you bought today?

Bought these for OH's friends pets (they refused to accept a gift for themselves).

Screenshot_20201217_100930.jpg

Just bought something else! But in my defence they are super cool and were only £30. Insoles and little chip things you put in football boots and link to an app on your phone and it gives you all stats on your game

I thought they were going to be really expensive when I clicked the link. Thought I was going to come away disappointed :haha: they are the most perfect thing for ds2 of all his gifts!

Ordered for myself some skinny hair straighteners (I braved the shave in June so currently have re-growing hair which is a bit unruly :haha:)

:xmas13: at buying someone a rubber chicken.
That reminds me I've not got our cat anything...hard as he's old, lazy, with no teeth

Food and drink shop :xmas1: huge dent to the bank account!

Ds1 had an early finish but his bus was still normal time so instead at went to meet him. We had a browse round The Works and he picked out 2 Haynes Owners manuals. One was some sort of plane from the war and another was a type of tank. I dunno, but he was looking at them longingly so I asked if he wanted them and he was being all coy about it so I said if he did he could have them but they'll be for Christmas so he'll have to wait :haha: bought another roll of wrapping paper too

Ds1 had an early finish but his bus was still normal time so instead at went to meet him. We had a browse round The Works and he picked out 2 Haynes Owners manuals. One was some sort of plane from the war and another was a type of tank. I dunno, but he was looking at them longingly so I asked if he wanted them and he was being all coy about it so I said if he did he could have them but they'll be for Christmas so he'll have to wait :haha: bought another roll of wrapping paper too
Awww bless !! I hate it when they look at something and want it but don’t want to ask !! I always buy mine it too within reason haha !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->