what have you brought for baby so far?

12BeeMummy

Reaction score
Hey girls thought I'd start a new thread.... What have you brought baby so far? I'm nearly 18 weeks and have brought a few unisex bits for now until I find out the gender in 2 and abit weeks. :happydance: hehe.

Post pics if you have any :)

First pic is things I have brought over the weeks :)
Second pic is what I brought yesterday.
Third pic is what I brough today, fell inlove with the colours <3

Attachments

• IMG-20130802-01096.jpg
    IMG-20130802-01096.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG-20130802-01084.jpg
    IMG-20130802-01084.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG-20130802-01111.jpg
    IMG-20130802-01111.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 21
Those are so cute! Where are they from? I have a few unisex bits and that's it lol apart from big things and nappies (buying one a week - cloth) I either still have things we need or toiletries I can pick up just before s/he is born, I'm so chilled this time haha

Thank you :) the thumper one is from Asda and the Winnie the Pooh one is from sainsburys.

I've still got to get the pram, cot and bedroom furniture but gonna wait until the change of season sale for them :)

X

Hiya aww there gorgeous.i. Have nearly everything except pram and Moses basket.think im.well to early organized haha how are you.? X

Ohh I'll have to look online! They're adorable :)

We need a moses basket, changing unit (sold them both just before I got pregnant!) double buggy, swaddle blankets, sleepbags, most clothes etc will be bought after the birth when we know the sex and size needed! S/he will be going into LO's cot after the moses basket and LO will go into a bed so that saves some money!

O didn't buy any thing until after my baby shower :) which worked out perfectly because we got everything we needed plus about 400$ for target! :)

I haven't bought anything yet since I'm only 11 weeks but I find out the sex in 3 weeks and when I do I'm gunna buy like every piece of baby clothing i see! haha I'm so obsessed. But I think I'm going to buy a lot of clothing at thrift stores, I'll wash them before the baby get's here obviously but you can get a whole outfit for like 2 dollars, yes please! also there's this changing table that I really like that will match the room perfectly! so i want to buy that before it sells out, but otherwise i'm going to wait till the baby shower.

I have bought the cot, 2 car seats (newborn-4years), a couple of bodysuits, a dressing gown and a cot sheet! Some friends have bought clothing for her too, I've told them to wait until my baby shower to give them to us :)

So far she has a crib, dresser, tub with infant sling, diaper bag with changing pad, snow suit, snow hat, a blanket for her car seat, nursing cover, boppy, all the essentials (wipes, diaper rash cream, baby wash diapers, nail clippers, lotion, etc), 7 onesies, 2 sleepers, 1 pair of pants, scratch mittens, and outfit with booties from my sister that I haven't seen yet, 2 headbands, a door jammers, an ellaroo ring sling, a receiving blanket, security blanket, a taggie blanket, soothies, a paci clip, burp cloths, and bags of 6-12 month clothes from my SIL.

And to think we haven't even had her shower yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->