What have you got your partners for christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm positive I replied to this but its not here!!

Was wondering where you got the Thor socks from? And in the same pics are they lego coasters or what are they? I need them too!!! Some very cool gifts!

You did hun, it was another thread :haha:

The socks are from Officers club (3 for 2)
The coasters I made myself. I googled hama bead superheros and copied some from there using hama beads my LO got for her birthday!

I'm so sorry I did see last night I just thought I was going mad! I'll have a look for the socks and I wish I could buy those coasters they look fab!! You have some skills!

I'm positive I replied to this but its not here!!

Was wondering where you got the Thor socks from? And in the same pics are they lego coasters or what are they? I need them too!!! Some very cool gifts!

You did hun, it was another thread :haha:

The socks are from Officers club (3 for 2)
The coasters I made myself. I googled hama bead superheros and copied some from there using hama beads my LO got for her birthday!

I'm so sorry I did see last night I just thought I was going mad! I'll have a look for the socks and I wish I could buy those coasters they look fab!! You have some skills!

Honestly, they're so easy! Just need a tub of beads (any good toy shop), a board (usually get one included in tub) and an iron! Have a look here..
Superhero coasters

I've just ordered OH an ice watch. Also bought him a pair of Christmassy boxers and think I'm going to pick up a daddy pig Christmas tshirt too, will also get him some sweets.

A coat
A personalised photo plaque from Laura Godbold's website
A wooly hat
A few books (footy ones)
A buzz light year laser gun (he chose DD one for Xmas and I figured you really need 2 for a decent game!)
Peppa pig PJs
A baking stone for making pizza/bread
Photo keyring
Selection box
Flavoured popcorn

Now I look at the list, he's done VERY well this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"