What have you heard about Santa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
When I was around 9, my mom had a party around Christmas. I remember being in bed and my mom saying "Santa is a drunk." ROFL! My mom is not a drunk but they had had a few and were having a merry time.

That comment haunted me for a long time. :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: I can't remember being told anything bad about Santa. I do remember one year my sister messed up the labels on my gifts. Two gifts that should have been labeled from Santa, one was from Santa, one was from Sue (my sister). Let's just say I didn't understand how Sue knew what Santa got me in advance and she ended up having to tell me the truth about Santa.

LOL, we don't have a fireplace with a chimney (we have an electric, lol) so I asked my mom how Santa gets into our house.. and she said that he uses the door.. and I told her off for leaving the door unlocked, "if Santa can get in, robbers can too, MOM!"

I was watching Here Comes Santa Claus last night and at the beginning they said Kris Kringle went in through doors. I was waiting for my kids to question me on that one. LOL

Tasha, your story reminds me of this show. LOL

I got told that for people who didnt have chimneys he also went through doors, either shrinking down to squeeze through the keyhole or letter boxes or with a santa key...myt mam actually bought a big silver key with a red ribbon on it called a santa key which had his head on it lol and would hang it on the door on xmas eve so he could get in as we had an electric fire.

I also got told that santa hadnt came if i woke up too early (my dad would go downstairs and 'check') and i'd have to go back to sleep for abit until he came, which i used to find soo hard because i was too excited :(

:rofl:
I left milk and cookies for Santa when I was little and every year my sister would get in my room and eat them.It ended up as it always does,with me catching her.

She had to pretend that she is mean and wanted to get the cookies before Santa so she wouldn't have to tell the truth.
I was mad at her the entire day and told everyone at my my moms Christmas party that she ate Santa's cookies and doesn't deserve presents.:rofl:

:rofl:
I left milk and cookies for Santa when I was little and every year my sister would get in my room and eat them.It ended up as it always does,with me catching her.

She had to pretend that she is mean and wanted to get the cookies before Santa so she wouldn't have to tell the truth.
I was mad at her the entire day and told everyone at my my moms Christmas party that she ate Santa's cookies and doesn't deserve presents.:rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

I got told santa lived in the moon with the easter bunny ( one of my mums friends told me) like your mum they had a few to drink ( not a drunk :lol:) just merry.
Anyway every night till x-mas i waited up and opened my window looking up at the moon just waiting to see a glimpse of santa..
Wierd now i think of it.. i mean the moon .. :rofl:

^ LMAO!!!!!!

The man is on the moon too!

haha.. what ive herd about santa is..

that he waits tel midnight and then we get the prezzies and that he was rally noicy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back