What I did this month to get my BFP!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by AshleyR, Nov 14, 2011.

1. AshleyR

AshleyR Well-Known Member

I thought there was a master thread for this somewhere but can't seem to find it! :(

I always really enjoyed reading others' stories about the things they did to get their BFP so, before I forget, I thought I'd share what we did differently this month (just got our BFP yesterday!)

-Took prenatal vits every day at same time (in previous months I sometimes forgot to take them once in awhile, and when I did I wasn't consistent about the time of day I took them).

-Maybe TMI, but we did the doggy style position when DTD which seemed to help "keep it all in"...

-Had a clitoral O after DTD most times.

-Stayed in bed for at least 10 mins after DTD with my hips propped up.

-Ate popcorn twice the weekend I'm sure we conceived (didn't realize I did it, but read later that eating popcorn helps!)

-Used OPK's for the first time, and was able to nail my O down... DTD like crazy!

-Did SMEP from CD 5-CD 15 (then every day for 4 days straight since it was O time)

I think that's it!

Hope this helps!

2. AC1987

AC1987 Mom of 2 DD's

Awww congrats! And thanks for that!! :) YES I love popcorn will be buying myself some :D

3. Webbykinskt

Webbykinskt Well-Known Member