What I hope will be a weight loss journal

emyandpotato

Reaction score
If I can actually manage to lose any weight! I am trying to drop to between 120 and 100 pounds before my wedding in November, and my motivation sucks so I thought if I document everything I'll have a little more motivation.

I'm starting at a rather gross 136ish pounds and aiming for at least 2lbs a week.

Today I did the 30 day shred level 2 one and a half times, and went for a run but only managed like five minutes :dohh: Better tomorrow hopefully!

Putting a ticker on so I can keep track!
https://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/3396/684/33960684.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Stalking xx

Yay!! So glad you're following, you're a massive weight loss inspiration. Btw Sarah, sorry if this sounds really rude, ignore me if you like, but I was wondering how much you lost in total? And like what your final weight is? Cos you look really skinny as you are but I'm rubbish at telling weights.

Hey Emy,
Just wondered how tall you are? xx

I'm not sure. Maybe 5'4?

What clothes size are you?
Sorry for all the questions! It's just I don't see 136lbs as being big, so am trying to picture you.
I'm 5'7 and about 165lbs, and I'm a size 12.
xx

The extra inches in height make an astounding difference. My little sister is 9 stone and about 5'8 and she's really looks like she has a serious ED (she doesn't). When I'm the same weight I look chubby. I'm probably a 10/12, I don't know? Actually probably 12. It's hard to know cos so many shops have different sizing. Then again I got a vintage dress the other day in a 12 and it's equivalent to an 8 in modern sizing so :shrug:

I'm not like embarrassingly massive, and I'm not overweight going on BMI, but I'm not thin or happy in my appearance.

So today I haven't eaten much but haven't exercised much either cos I've been busy. Did a half hour walk and a two minute run but had to stop cos I got sick as I ate too close to running. I don't know whether to go on a run and go a work out video now?! I can't be bothered but I know I should.

I went for a run then accidentally binged on my sister's left over fried rice and a Muller corner. I feel shit. Tried to do the 30 day shred level 3 but it crashed half way through. Arghhhh. Feel so crappy right now. That's one thing I hate about weight loss, it becomes all you think about and I feel so down about the smallest thing.

You're around 8.5 stone, 5'4 and feel gross? I don't mean to be rude but there's nothing unhealthy or gross about that weight. Maybe unless you were a 7 year old? I understand ladies wanting to look their best for their wedding, but not if it makes you ill or unhealthy in doing so :flower: good luck!

You're around 8.5 stone, 5'4 and feel gross? I don't mean to be rude but there's nothing unhealthy or gross about that weight. Maybe unless you were a 7 year old? I understand ladies wanting to look their best for their wedding, but not if it makes you ill or unhealthy in doing so :flower: good luck!

Erm no I'm like 9 3/4...

Stalking xx

Yay!! So glad you're following, you're a massive weight loss inspiration. Btw Sarah, sorry if this sounds really rude, ignore me if you like, but I was wondering how much you lost in total? And like what your final weight is? Cos you look really skinny as you are but I'm rubbish at telling weights.

Bless you! Im not skinny :haha: i am 5ft3 and 9stone9 but i have large ass/boobs/thighs lol

was almost 12stone to start with x

Stalking xx

Bless you! Im not skinny :haha: i am 5ft3 and 9stone9 but i have large ass/boobs/thighs lol

was almost 12stone to start with x

Honestly hun you don't look it. That's similar weight to me though I'm very slightly taller and you look absolutely tiny in comparison.

Doing a little better today. Had a load of tomatoes, chicken, peas, cauliflower and a banana so far as I'm trying to cut carbs (I know banana is a carb but I needed something) as my friend told me about the keto diet where you survive on fat and no carbs causing your body to burn fat stores faster. I'm dubious about that as I thought calories were calories, and I'm not only eating fat, that's gross, mostly protein and veggies, but cutting carbs still. Will give it a week and see if it works.

Work out wise I've done 30 day shred level three, but only like 3/4 of it cos I couldn't do some of the things (the planks on top of your hand weights one didn't work, my hand weights aren't big enough) and it's only my second time on level three and it's tough! Gonna go for a short run again later and a swim if I can be bothered- aiming for an hour but it will probably be less, swimming is so dull.

No changes in weight so far.

Didn't do my run or swim cos I got very car sick and it lasted most of the evening. Also now cannot sleep and it's 3am so that's gonna kill my metabolism for tomorrow. I also ate an ice lolly and broke the no carbs with two chips.

No carbs/not much sugar is tough! I don't like meat much so I'm totally stumped for what to eat, and we're all out of fruit :dohh: Am 133lbs as of this morning but it's probably water weight lost so far.

3 hour hike today, so that's me done! No runs tonight. Fell over twice and had feet like swamps by the end as I wore my UGGs and it was wet, but even with soaked feet/injuries I much prefer walking to chest-exploding cardio. Had two slices of bread, breaking my no carbs rule again, but I needed it or I would have felt sick and dizzy on the walk. Had two nectarines and a yoghurt for breakfast, some travel sweets, and for tea I'm gonna have a massive avocado salad with cheese.

Thanks Sarah!

Okay I am giving up on no carbs. I will try and cut them back but I need them. I feel queasy all the time now. I just need them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->