What I hope will be a weight loss journal

How far are you planning on going?

I'm okay today. I feel like I can notice a small difference, though I'm not sure of my weight cos in the morning I'm about 9.2 and then after breakfast I spend the rest of the day being about 9.6 :shrug: I dunno which to go by. Bit ill so eating a little more than usual today I think. About to go on a walk.

No weight changes. I'm really sick today so no exercise. All I have eaten is a cereal bar and a cup-a-soup cos I feel so shitty.

I'm hoping to be between 8st8 and 9. Usually i weigh 9st8 in the morning and only 'gain' 1lb during the day. So by the end im 9st9 x

Yeah my first goal is 8 stone 7, so about the same. Then I'll just see how I look and feel. I love the idea of being like 6.5 but I don't think I'll ever get there, so realistically I'm thinking like 7.5. I hate being stuck in the 9s though, can't wait to see 8st 13 on those scales! :haha:

Haha bless you, im happy to be seeing 9s on my scales atm!

I seemed to have gained weight?! Really upset. Right now my scales say 9.4 1/2 :shrug: I've barely eaten this week cos I've been so poorly! Feeling slightly better today and actually managed to leave the house, and also went on a walk with the dog, but obviously not as much as I would do when I'm well. Thinking of doing the 30 day shred again tonight but don't know if I'm up to it.

hmm, maybe have a set day per week that you weigh yourself? At least then its less likely to fluctuate ?

I don't know if I could keep away! I weigh myself like five times a day!

128lbs! Hopefully I'll be 125 this time next week, officially in the 8 stone zone!

I got really angry and upset earlier cos I thought my mum's mirror was one of those one of those shop ones that make you look thinner and had a huge tantrum (yes I know I am a willy) but my mum and sister got really mad with me and said there was nothing wrong with the mirror and that my legs really are quite small now and then looking in my own mirror I can sort of see it. I have a two inch thigh gap at the top of my legs now, which would be great except that having a baby has left me with such wide hips that this is hardly an achievement! But anyway, small goal I guess. Pity it's not my legs I have to show in my wedding dress.

Exercise wise I've been walking with the dog every day for two hours. I am told I power walk by accident so hopefully this burns like 400 calories for the two hours. I generally go over pretty rough terrain too cos we live in the Lake District so it's more fun just to go explore somewhere new. Had a little bit too much to eat today I think so gonna have a nice detox tomorrow to make it okay. I'm losing weight quite fast though so I'm skeptical it's a lot of water weight, or that my scales are wrong again. Last time I tried to diet my scales worked fine and two months later they were out by a stone, and I hate that, false security really scares me, hence the mirror thing. I'd do a progress picture to see if I look like a 'real' 9 stone or if my scales are wrong, but I'm too chicken. Okay WOW what a rant. Imma go now.

seriously?! you like the idea of 6.5??!! but are ok with 7.5?! you really need to get help! your attitude toward your body and food is not healthy!
even at 7.5 you will be classed as severely underweight.

you are already a healthy weight, you don't need to loose weight.

this thread really isn't promoting a healthy relationship toward food and weight loss. i know you want to loose but going by the information you have posted you are already a healthy BMI, you are only 10lbs away from the very minimal weight your height allows, anything after that you will be doing damage to your body, not helping it.

The lowest weight going by BMI is 7,10. And BMI is pretty outdated, I have low muscle mass. And I'm not happy at my current weight. I feel gross. I don't need help?! I am trying to lose weight to feel more confident and happier in myself, same as everyone else. That's all. I'm eating slightly less and exercising. At this rate I'll probably only get down to 8 stone anyway. If someone was losing weight from say 300lbs to 200lbs they wouldn't be criticised for stopping at a BMI that was classed as obese. I know you're tryna help but I really don't want or need it, and it just makes me feel crap.

i know you prbably feel gross and i apologise for being so blunt but you really dont need to loose weight.
I highly suggest toning over weight loss at the weight that you currently are. you can still loose inches and sculpt your body without putting yourself into the underweight catergory.

in some areas of weightloss BMI is still relevant especially when it comes to the lower end of the scale.

consentrate on inch loss instead of weight loss and you will go further.

Hey, how are you Amy? Few days since i have been online xx

BMI is even more relevant if you have a low percentage of muscle. It becomes inaccurate when you have a high volume of muscle mass.

Hey Emy,
Just wondered how tall you are? xx

I'm not sure. Maybe 5'4?

What clothes size are you?
Sorry for all the questions! It's just I don't see 136lbs as being big, so am trying to picture you.
I'm 5'7 and about 165lbs, and I'm a size 12.
xx

Sorry op this is off topic. I'm soooo glad you posted this! I'm 5"8 and about 159lbs. I'm a small size 12 although my thighs are getting tight in my trousers since starting lifting. I'm assuming you have a lot of muscle there. So it's made me feel a little better about my weight lol thanks. Put it into perspective a little :thumbup:

I'm somewhere between 9 stone and 9.4. I don't know, it changes throughout the day and when I move the scales about. Drives me mad.

125lbs. I feel no different. Dress still doesn't fit. Sister wants me to start pole dancing classes with her but not sure it'll make a difference cos I'm only a beginner so won't be able to do much. Still walking two hours a day.

125lbs. I feel no different. Dress still doesn't fit. Sister wants me to start pole dancing classes with her but not sure it'll make a difference cos I'm only a beginner so won't be able to do much. Still walking two hours a day.

I think you should weight train. You'll get more defined and will get a smaller shape without losing lbs. But pole is amazing too. Really works the whole body and is soo much fun. Being a beginner will make no difference you'll still feel it working (in fact you'll be in agony after the first session lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->