What I hope will be a weight loss journal

Maybe just limit to a certain size portion of them every day? x

I am 130lbs! I am sceptical about losing that much and I know a lot will be water weight even though I am drinking probably more than I did before, but can't help feeling a little pleased. Gonna enjoy it while it lasts though cos once I'm down to 120lbs I'll really struggle to lose, always do, 120lbs is my weight loss wall.

I just weighed myself and I've gone right back to my start weight :cry: I feel so shit. I didn't exercise today cos I was reading that you should take a break once a week but I'm so upset now. Just gonna drink loads and hope for a drop in the morning. I'm going away on Thursday too so I can't workout or count my calories cos I can't check packets so I'm no doubt gonna come back massive.

I went on an hour power walk today. Would have done longer but it was so hot and muggy that I was sweating as if I was doing intense cardio. Gonna do a work out video tonight. I haven't lost any more. I'm stuck at 133. I feel shit. I dunno what I need to do to lose weight but nothing is working. I don't want to cut any more food cos I feel like my metabolism will slow right down and I won't be able to function properly either.

Don't get disheartened babe. Do you take measurements? That has been my biggest loss rather than weight! xx

No I don't, should I? I feel like if I get bloated I'd then feel really crap about the 10 inch change in my waist or something.

Honestly, it has been a godsend for me! Its only recent that i have lost actual weight, before that it was just losing inches and it was nice to see the change xx

Okay measurements as of right now, but before you judge me this is after a full day or eating and drinking, I'm bloated, and this is with clothing. Plus I didn't stand up straight or suck anything in, this is at my fattest possible IYKWIM, letting it all hang out :haha:

Hips/tummy at largest point: 39 inches
Waist at smallest point: 32 inches
Chest: 38 inches
Thigh at biggest point: 20 inches
Arm at biggest point: 12 inches

Gross :cry: I hope it will be a good few inches less in the morning when I'm not hugely bloated.

When I got my wedding dress fitting my waist was only 24 :dohh: Fucking milkshake addiction :haha:

Actually I think I've done that wrong cos I looked on the ASOS size chart and that says I'm a size 16 going on those measurements. Now I know I'm big but I've never in my life fit a size 16, I'm a size 10 in ASOS clothing. Hmmm, will try again in the morning without clothes, and use a tape measure if I can find one instead of ribbon and a ruler.

OMG I just thought... Sarah you know when you were freaking out about that night out before you lost weight cos all the girls are/were tiny? Well now it's me. Exact same bloody situation. Linzie and Ella and Jessie. And I feel sick. I feel like not going. I'm gonna be a whale.

9 stone this morning. I'm pretty certain it's all water weight though.

OMG I just thought... Sarah you know when you were freaking out about that night out before you lost weight cos all the girls are/were tiny? Well now it's me. Exact same bloody situation. Linzie and Ella and Jessie. And I feel sick. I feel like not going. I'm gonna be a whale.

Hugs babe please dont worry about it :hugs: xxxx

You really are doing great! Definitely do it all by measuring, i tend to check every week or so to see if there is any difference x

you do realise at your start weight you were in the healthy BMI range to begin with? if you get down to 120lbs youe BMI will be 20.62 which is very healthy even though you are already in the healthy range.
if you were to go down to 100lbs you would be classed as severely under weight? the minimum you should weigh to remain in the healthy range (and this is the very lower end of the healthy range) you shouldn't weigh less than 116.6lbs

Perhaps consentrate more on the toning rather than the loosing weight? that way you will loose dress sizes without loosing a dramatic amount of weight, so you will stay safely in the healthy weight range but still drop dress sizes.

now if you were my size i would understand how you look at yourself but your tiny compared to me and actually a healthy weight.

set your goal at toning rather than loosing weight and you will look at it all in a healthier way and you will see your goals clearer. take meassurements rather than weigh yourself.

also at the start of a new exercise regime you loose water weight then gain weight as your body starts to build some muscle then continue to loose. but it also because of muscle weight that it is better to meassure. muscle weighs more than fat, you may be loosing inches but not lbs because of this

Got back from holiday yesterday. I didn't eat loads but ate normally, and didn't really exercise, just walked a little, sometimes with LO in the carrier. Anyway my weight is now 9.4. Not great but I feel that it's 'real' whereas when the scales said 9 stone I think it was just a loss of water weight. I've started a new diet plan where I cycle my calories so I eat more one day then less the next to keep my metabolism up, and I'm gonna still try and exercise every day, so hopefully will be on track to be maybe 110/105 by the wedding.

Was wondering about you, hope you're ok xx

Bless you hun, yeah I'm fine thanks, just been at Shambala! Was actually really good, and I didn't feel too shitty in comparison, though it would be lovely to be so beautiful and teeny tiny. I actually considered taking up smoking a la those guys but obviously that's incredibly dumb. Anyway, I look a total idiot with a ciggy, hence why I quit in the first place :haha:

Little update.. Only went on an hour walk today, but as of tomorrow I'm taking the dog out twice every single day without fail, possibly fitting in the odd workout video and run when I can be bothered, so hopefully that'll suffice as exercise!

Thank you lovely :hugs: How's it going for you anyway? Are you at your GW now?

Nope not yet, im stuck at 9stone8/9 now. But i have slacked a little!

How you feeling today? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->