What I hope will be a weight loss journal

I'm at about 8.10 now. I don't feel nice but I feel like acceptable IYKWIM? I can start to see a difference and just need to lose about 5lbs on my tummy and a pound per arm and I should be good to go. And hopefully my face will decide to slim down too, I've always had porky cheeks and a double chin and it drives me mad!

Beth I don't like weight training because in all honesty I don't like the look of muscle. I have very muscly legs from a lot of hiking and I hate it, I don't want it anywhere else! I do love pole though, going again tonight! Also gonna ask for a rock wall membership for my birthday/Christmas which I've been desperate to get back in to for ages. Will be after the wedding but oh well.

So I got my sister to try on my wedding dress today to see if it fit her. She's heavier than me but taller (5'8, I'm 5'5) and it fit her. I worked out her BMI and it's 19.6, and to get the same BMI I have to weigh 8 stone 6 (which is healthy before anyone says anything!). That's weird because when I first tried on the dress I was like 8.7 and it wasn't a great fit, but I'm thinking maybe my scales were wrong, IDK? Anyway her frame is smaller than mine so it makes a difference- I have a massive bone structure!- but I'm gonna aim for 8.6 for starters and then if I need to drop a teeny bit more then I can do that.

So I got in to my sister's size 6 skinny jeans today. They're Topshop ones which are big sizes (equivalent to an ASOS 8-10) but still, pretty happy! Been wearing most of her stuff since she left for uni and finding it fits is great as she's tiny!

8 stone 7/8 in the mornings. Usually 8 stone 9/10 in the evening.

Attachments

• Photo on 29-09-2013 at 17.25 #2.jpg
    Photo on 29-09-2013 at 17.25 #2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 16
I'm not eating anything specific just whatever I fancy but in moderation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->