What irritates you the most??!

Oh and definitely the emotional roller coaster! One minute I'm hopeful and thinking this could be the cycle and then the next minute I think I'm kidding myself and why is this cycle going to be any different than the others. And nothing would have happened between the mood change to cause me to feel any different. :shrug: TTC can drive a gal crazy :wacko:

I am so like that pink_kitty!! My af showed up this morning :-( so onto month 3 for me. I know its still early days and there are lots of ladies who have been doing this for a lot longer than me, but I conceived my dd on month 3 so I think it will be extra tough next month if it doesn't work out...so fingers crossed for September! Anyway onwards and upwards! This month I'm going to ban myself from google I think! X

Ah yes - ban yourself from google and internet searching in general!!! I was convinced that after I had to have my clymedia/hep b and c/HIV tests etc - I was convinced that I had every symptom going.......My husband would be totally exasperated as I regaled to him that I may have everything under the sun :wacko:

Good to know I am not alone! Stressing about if DH will be in the mood is definitely one of the most frustrating things for me. Because I have BD in my mind all the time, I usually expect him to be on the same boat as well, but even though he wants a baby, he hates this technical/ calculated aspect of things. He tries, but some times I have to ask and this makes me feel bad and nobody enjoys the process. He has never slept through it though and the fact that I really enjoy sex that is not BD makes things a bit better.

Hi ladies ! I enjoyed reading through this because I could relate to so many things, haha. All of us women ttc are crazy in our own way, but noone else understands it unless you are one of us !!!
The thing that irritates me the most is waiting to ovulate ! Ever since I got off my bcp I have had longer cycles and the wait is killer.. I feel like I'm just wasting time until there is a possibility that my egg is on it's way, haha.
But on the positive, I feel like my dh and I have gotten closer with the extra bd'ing and laughing about my obsession over it.
Like one of you said, it wouldn't be so bad if we knew the exact date it was going to happen so we didn't have to be on a constant roller coster wondering ! But that is part of the process I guess.

Hope we all get our bfp's soon :) !!!

It's our first month TTC, but for me it's the not knowing when I ovulate. It's my first month off BC, and OPKs are what we're relying on. I'm hoping that since we're doing SMEP that we'll catch it if I don't catch the surge, but it's really just bothersome.

I know that come time for AF to show up and if she does, the disappointment will be the worst part of it all for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->